leadership | Page 2 | The Boneyard

leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yes i am a big saniya fan, i think she has special skills..... it seems that Nurse has hit the ground running, with her package of offensive and defensive skills...... and presumably some leadership from her Canadian team experience...... I am sure Saniya will be working on her defense to be the whole package......

it is a lot to expect leadership from youngsters, but if one is outspoken enough to see things as they are, and they have the respect of the team, then that is what is necessary for success...... hopefully someone will slot in this position before long......

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I think Kia Nurse most logical fit..... doesn't need to be stewie... she can be part of it as can the others ..... but I think natural fit is for a guard to have this role. I know Dolson was it last year..... but I see Nurse stepping into this position
I see her too- but not this year as a freshman. This will become her team. We have 3 juniors that will take over this role just fine!!!!

Reaction Score
I really think to be a leader it comes down to experience. Nurse is a great player and will be an AA before all is said and done but lets not forget here that she just started her 1st game and really hasn't played against a lot of quality teams yet. On the other hand I think Stewie, Moriah and Tuck are the leaders of this team. Each brings their types of style and leadership and experience which count a lot. Those 3 will lead this team for the next 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom