Leader of the Pac(k): Oregon | The Boneyard

Leader of the Pac(k): Oregon

Reaction Score
1539187160933.png

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
On Pac 12 Network currently they are replaying last year's conference tournament Championship game. Oregon is still whipping Stanford, nothing changed. Pac 12 Media Day coming up at the top of the hour (11 am Pacific time).

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
That's what "wise" hiring of a school's new coach can do for them. Rueck and Graves were both good choices and look where the "Oregon" schools have ended up.

The jury is out on the bottom 5, although I am cautiously optimistic about Arizona. Barnes brought in the schools best recruiting class in well over decade of on-going disaster and it now remains to be seen what she can do with it. Even with the talent the school had, I thought Butts under-performed (why shes gone) but Barnes can only have so long as an unproven head coach.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
On Pac 12 Network currently they are replaying last year's conference tournament Championship game. Oregon is still whipping Stanford, nothing changed. Pac 12 Media Day coming up at the top of the hour (11 am Pacific time).
Not that I would watch it, but that is what is so annoying about DirecTV not carrying the PAC12 network. While my wife found one way to get it last year, it wasn't really worth the effort. Now, if AZ finally gets going . . .

And actually plan on attending the conference tournament while it is in Las Vegas, of course my wife's health permitting. I don't know how much longer she can get herself "up" for a short term event. Of course, post transplant, that should change.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Not that I would watch it, but that is what is so annoying about DirecTV not carrying the PAC12 network. While my wife found one way to get it last year, it wasn't really worth the effort. Now, if AZ finally gets going . . .

And actually plan on attending the conference tournament while it is in Las Vegas, of course my wife's health permitting. I don't know how much longer she can get herself "up" for a short term event. Of course, post transplant, that should change.
I wish you both well! :)

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Best wishes to your wife KnightBridge.

I never took advantage of having the Pac 12 Tourney in Seattle. I should have. It's only a few miles difference but getting to UW campus is a lot easier to Key Arena downtown for me. That's my excuse anyway. Hope you make it to Vegas to see the tourney.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well everyone is really optimistic heading into the season. Obviously it's not going to go as well as hoped for in some cases. I'm really looking forward to the season, can't wait.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
VanDerveer and Rueck both seem very pleased with where their teams are at. I don't think either is prone to hyperbole. Tara says Maya Dodson is significantly improved and her freshmen are college ready. The two Stanford players representing them at the event (Kiana Williams and Dijonai Carrington) were raving about the Hull twins. High energy players, disruptive on defense, hit the boards, learn quickly. I have a feeling when we all look back at the recruiting rankings in a few years the Hulls will easily outperform their projections.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom