Lawson not on US national team tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Did I miss something?

From John A.'s blog:

"The national team roster includes 26 players. Auriemma is expected to all have all but Connecticut Sun guard Kara Lawson, who said last week she was not invited on the tour."

LINK

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Alana Beard? I'd be surprised to see her there, since she missed the W season due to injury.

And The quote from JA's blog contradicts the parts where he talks about players still involved in W playoffs who won't be there.

Reaction Score
Her game is not the same and Geno saw it 1st hand several times this season..

Reaction Score
Ummm....that has nothing to do with it....rumor has it (via her and her husband's twitter pages) that she may be pregnant :rolleyes: (has nothing to do with her play on the CT Sun...Geno is well aware of her value to Team USA...it may not be pts, but it is certainly leadership skills)

Reaction Score
Ummm....that has nothing to do with it....rumor has it (via her and her husband's twitter pages) that she may be pregnant :rolleyes: (has nothing to do with her play on the CT Sun...Geno is well aware of her value to Team USA...it may not be pts, but it is certainly leadership skills)

Reaction Score
Kara was not on the 2010 women's National Team which defeated the Czech Republic in the Gold Medal game.

Reaction Score
I just read an ESPN.com article that indicates that Coach Auriemma will only have 6 of 26 players from the team, will have Taurasi and Dupree later in the week, will add Danielle Robinson and, recently naturalized, Sophia Young. Among the first 6 are Brittney Griner and Cappie Pondexter.
No rest for the weary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul