Lawrence Taylor A Football Life | The Boneyard

Lawrence Taylor A Football Life

Reaction Score
See this on NFL channel? Great show.

Starts with him saying....."one day my grandkids are going to come to me and ask who was LT as a football player. I am going to gather them around, look them in the eye, pull them into me close and tell them to listen to me. And tell them LT was a bad mf-er." Lol.

Regardless of position, I think he was the best football player I ever saw (by a shade over Barry Sanders).

Reaction Score
I met him once, probably late 80's, at a charity basketball game, when I was still living in Stamford. He was actually a great guy that afternoon and interacted well with all the kids in attendance. To me, what made LT the best I ever saw, was that he changed the game was played. From how defenses blitzed, to how offenses had to account for it, the game was different after he hit the scene.

Reaction Score
I met him once, probably late 80's, at a charity basketball game, when I was still living in Stamford. He was actually a great guy that afternoon and interacted well with all the kids in attendance. To me, what made LT the best I ever saw, was that he changed the game was played. From how defenses blitzed, to how offenses had to account for it, the game was different after he hit the scene.

Yes they cover how he changed game in the show. Basically using the TE to block the end rather than a RB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall
Top Bottom