Lauren Park-Lane on fire! | The Boneyard

Lauren Park-Lane on fire!

Reaction Score
Lauren is such a joy to watch. She is such an inspiration. I mean she is 5'3" and in this game shot dang near 60% from the field. Outstanding!!

Reaction Score
I think that's great. We did such a great defensive job on her when we played her in South Orange. We had a lot of team energy back then and we were such a pleasure to watch live. Nika and Aubrey were into her head big time in that game. I hope she stays for the Covid year and maybe gets a Master's at the Hall.

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, it's awesome to see all the talent we have in the Big East. This years teams, and last years performances in the tournaments (NCAA and WNIT) should garner the Big East some respect. Geno said it in an interview after the Providence game I believe. He said something like, if you don't thing Big East teams are tough, come play them.

Reaction Score
Fortunate to have seen her play at the Hall twice in person. This little Mighty Mouse plays at the same school (and possibly on the same court) as Walter Dukes, who I believe was the NBA's first 7-footer.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again...............Lauren Park-Lane is MY favorite non-UConn women's basketball player. :) She's tiny, but has the heart and fearlessness of a lion.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Fortunate to have seen her play at the Hall twice in person. This little Mighty Mouse plays at the same school (and possibly on the same court) as Walter Dukes, who I believe was the NBA's first 7-footer.
I would have loved to see her play in person. I wonder what the future holds for her.? Does she stay in basketball in some capacity, or go in another direction? She has been the heart and soul of her team since the day she arrived on campus as a freshman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom