Latest summer availability status | The Boneyard

Latest summer availability status

Reaction Score

Wonder what it means when he says Amari “comes and goes”?

I see a pattern here. I think it's just his way of dealing with her persona. I don't take it as she's not good or isn't working hard or anything negative. Just think it's his way of pushing her along in her development and elevating her focus.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I see a pattern here. I think it's just his way of dealing with her persona. I don't take it as she's not good or isn't working hard or anything negative. Just think it's his way of pushing her along in her development and elevating her focus.
I think it may be because of a lingering injury from last year, or it still may be a conditioning issue.

Reaction Score
One of Geno's points of emphasis has always been consistence. Meaning the player goes all out, all the time.

Reaction Score
I agree. This, and past comments about effort, are a bit worrisome. Players can't control things like natural talent and athleticism, but they can control effort.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I think it may be because of a lingering injury from last year, or it still may be a conditioning issue.
I hope the former, because "coming and going" is no way to deal with being out of shape.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom