Latest Mock WNBA Draft | The Boneyard

Latest Mock WNBA Draft

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I do wonder about Crystal as an WNBA player - offensively I have no problem, but I think her size will be a significant liability as a pro. Hard for her to guard 6' PGs if they post her up with zone defense a no go in the pros. Moriah was short but has longer limbs and greater leaping ability. If I were a GM ...

Reaction Score
I do wonder about Crystal as an WNBA player - offensively I have no problem, but I think her size will be a significant liability as a pro. Hard for her to guard 6' PGs if they post her up with zone defense a no go in the pros. Moriah was short but has longer limbs and greater leaping ability. If I were a GM ...

I wonder how did Muggsy Bogues lasted 14 years in the NBA when he is even shorter than Crystal?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

None of the PGs aren't ideal fits for the league IMO, although all 3 should make solid back ups:
-Dangerfield is just too small and not a great playmaker but is a good decision maker and stellar shooter.
-Harris has size and is great at creating shots but isn't a good scorer.
-Cooper is well built for the pro game and can score and dish but has more of a scorer's mentality than a PG. Also has red flags from Tennessee/SC days.

I still don't see the benefit of Dallas taking Harris at 5 and passing up Megan Walker when they can get Dangerfield or Cooper at 7. Whoever they take at 7 (likely Alarie or Hebard) doesn't have the same upside as Walker IMO.

Reaction Score
None of the PGs aren't ideal fits for the league IMO, although all 3 should make solid back ups:
-Dangerfield is just too small and not a great playmaker but is a good decision maker and stellar shooter.
-Harris has size and is great at creating shots but isn't a good scorer.
-Cooper is well built for the pro game and can score and dish but has more of a scorer's mentality than a PG. Also has red flags from Tennessee/SC days.

I still don't see the benefit of Dallas taking Harris at 5 and passing up Megan Walker when they can get Dangerfield or Cooper at 7. Whoever they take at 7 (likely Alarie or Hebard) doesn't have the same upside as Walker IMO.

Agreed 100% especially about Dallas passing on Walker.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I wonder how did Muggsy Bogues lasted 14 years in the NBA when he is even shorter than Crystal?
44 inch vertical and speed to burn :)
I like Dangerfield a lot but I don't think she is as fast or as good a jumper. I thought she was a slight defensive liability at Uconn, and I think WNBA teams will exploit that better than college teams tend to. And I don't think she is quicker than a lot of guards in the pros whereas Bogues was clearly the fastest on the court when he played.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom