OT: - Latest Hint's On Geno's Caveys Replacement | The Boneyard

OT: Latest Hint's On Geno's Caveys Replacement

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“I think it’s pretty likely we will continue with Italian in some way, but we’re also considering a few other things ... having a good steak program,” Stigliano said. “It’ll still be a fine-dining establishment. We’ll create a menu that is ours, but we don’t want to completely move away from the essence of the restaurant.”

Geno’s Group plans a mostly cosmetic renovation of the restaurant, with the goal to be open before the 2019 holiday season. Cavey’s lower level, where its French menu was served, will likely become private dining and banquet space, Stigliano said."

No name yet, but Geno Auriemma plans new menu, remodel for Cavey’s

It's a brutal business. I'll look forward to the first reviews around the end of the year.

PS. Yes, I know it's Cavey's, but I want to continue my unbroken string of spelling errors. :(

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
“I think it’s pretty likely we will continue with Italian in some way, but we’re also considering a few other things ... having a good steak program,” Stigliano said.

PS. Yes, I know it's Cavey's, but I want to continue my unbroken string of spelling errors. :(

Good job, no spelling errers. :eek:

Nothing like a "good steak program" to bring in the crowds.

I don`t think I have ever heard that terminology before, but gotta like it. Wish I had a good steak program going, but its chicken, chicken, chicken all the time. :confused:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Both of you PLEASE get Spell Check!!:D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member