Latest cable sub numbers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Latest cable sub numbers

Reaction Score
I believe the cable networks that the individual conferences have are going to become extremely important as ESPN continues to decline. Obviously, the Big Ten and SEC have huge leg up on the rest of the competition. The ACC and Pac 12 could easily add members and have decent but not great conference networks. They could bypass the satellite and cable mediums and go directly to the consumer via the Internet and with network television. If we turn our football program around where we can win 7 to 10 games a year and routinely go to bowls we will become extremely valuable to a conference network.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I dont see how this ends anything but poorly, even for the B1G. The cable world seems to be in decline and that will have to have repercussions for sports media contracts. There is no way the dedicated fan paying $10 per month for their favorite team via streaming can offset the hundreds of households that will go from paying $1 to nothing. The situation is a net loser.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Suffering," while still making a enough to burn. My kind of suffering.
Oh I hope they burn alright
20.jpg

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The next "version" of SC, if there is one, will be a TNT Inside the NBA style roundtable highlight/commentary show with a fixed cast and lose the rotating hits by anonymous insiders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom