Latest bracketology (Jan. 2) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Latest bracketology (Jan. 2)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That sounds a little disrespectful to NC State. I'm going to chalk that up to lack of knowledge about the Wolfpack Women.
You honestly don't think UCONN would waltz through that bracket winning every game by at least 16.7 points? Seems a little disrespectful to UCONN, if you ask me.

Has NC St taken down the #1 team on their home court? Has NC St even played a ranked team yet?

That would be one of the easiest brackets UCONN has had in a long time.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I am really hoping for a Baylor/Mississippi State game. I want to see Brown and McGowan battle each other before their college careers are over!!!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I am really hoping for a Baylor/Mississippi State game. I want to see Brown and McGowan battle each other before their college careers are over!!!
They did face off in the 2017 Elite 8 game that Miss State won in OT. Brown had 27 pts, 9 rebounds, and 5 blocks. McCowan was somewhat limited by foul trouble and finished with 10 pts and 5 rebs.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
They did face off in the 2017 Elite 8 game that Miss State won in OT. Brown had 27 pts, 9 rebounds, and 5 blocks. McCowan was somewhat limited by foul trouble and finished with 10 pts and 5 rebs.
McGowan was not nearly the force she has become. That game was about Morgan William going off for the Bulldogs.

Plebe

Reaction Score
McGowan was not nearly the force she has become. That game was about Morgan William going off for the Bulldogs.
Yes indeed. I was thrilled at the time. Less thrilled several days later when William hit "the shot." :(

Reaction Score
I will be bold enough to say, based on Charlie's bracket, UConn does have the easiest road to the Final Four of the four regionals. (as shown)

Frankly looking at the Albany bracket, if the games were to be held now, would be the easiest of the four brackets. When NC State is the 2nd seed in that region...what else can one say?

That Greensboro bracket is not exactly the toughest.

Reaction Score
WOW! UCF replaces USF at the dance from the AAC. I can't really say that I'm surprised. I watched Coach Abe when she was up at Albany. I expected her to make some noise in the AAC. Perhaps Jose will have something to say about this before we get to March though. :D
USF had better do something to justify the $50 seat prices for the UConn game.

Plebe

Reaction Score
USF had better do something to justify the $50 seat prices for the UConn game.
They'll do their best Washington Generals impersonation and let UConn have the spotlight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom