Late Season Wooden List Out | The Boneyard

Late Season Wooden List Out

Reaction Score
Agree that it sounds right. All four belong amongst the top 20.
I just watched SC and MS and am less than convinced that A'ja is POTY. While I don't think she has a lot of strong support on her team, she just didn't shine. I am also not super impressed with Tiera M as I see her as a good player who is 6'7" so shots and rebounds are just there for her.
Time will tell!
Bronx23

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Anigwe? Really? From watching a handful of various Pac 12 games I'd say Billings, Hebard and Gulich have all been better than Anigwe this year playing similar roles for their teams. The rest of the top 20 I either haven't really seen play or won't quibble with.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Anigwe? Really? From watching a handful of various Pac 12 games I'd say Billings, Hebard and Gulich have all been better than Anigwe this year playing similar roles for their teams. The rest of the top 20 I either haven't really seen play or won't quibble with.

Anigwe hasn't been very impressive in games I've seen this year. I thought Russell should've made the top 20. Also surprised no mention of Cox or Hebard, among others. Lots of really good players this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom