last gameday at the Rent for 2016 - what do you hope to see today? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

last gameday at the Rent for 2016 - what do you hope to see today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, why would you care? The only meaning of this game is a loss and Diaco gets fired. And sadly I don't think he will get fired. Go to the game and enjoy the cold and boring offense. Waste your Saturday.

I care because of the reasons I stated in the OP - for the players' sake and for the graduating seniors. To me it's not a waste. They deserve better. As bad as the coaching situation is, this is still our university and its football program. But I get the total disgust with everything and can see why people would bail on this one.

Reaction Score
Unbelievable how many people are hoping for a loss. Like a win against Tulane is going to factor into whether diaco keeps his job. One way or another, that decision has already been made, folks. Im rooting for the kids, especially the seniors, to end this miserable season on a high note.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
A win. The rest of the comments are idiotic. Y'all said the same thing with coach P. How'd that work out?

If you're referring to rooting for losses to get rid of P, it was in fact the embarrassment in Buffalo that was the final straw in him being fired.

Reaction Score
I do, too. But I am pretty sure Diaco would keep many from the Rent for a year. Do you think Diaco really has respect for the fans? It seems recruits don't even respect him.

Can't believe the school would even entertain keeping him for another year.

Reaction Score
I used to go to all the games. Went to most this year. Done spending my money on them until next year. Most boring coaches team in the nation.

Reaction Score
I want Noel Thomas to end his career here on a high note. 10 catches for 250 yards and 3 tds. Yeah, that's more production than I expect from the entire offense for the game, but a man can dream.

Oh, and the first 1,000 in attendance get a Siberian husky puppy.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I used to go to all the games. Went to most this year. Done spending my money on them until next year. Most boring coaches team in the nation.
You think next year will be better?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
A win and a pink slip for Coach Fiasco.

Reaction Score
I care because of the reasons I stated in the OP - for the players' sake and for the graduating seniors. To me it's not a waste. They deserve better. As bad as the coaching situation is, this is still our university and its football program. But I get the total disgust with everything and can see why people would bail on this one.

Not a UCONN grad but season ticket holder......understand your view...feel bad for seniors but cannot go and watch this....if i sit there and they get slaughtered I will probably not renew....perhaps the distance from the Temple game till renewal will be enough to save me but.......

Reaction Score
I want Noel Thomas to end his career here on a high note. 10 catches for 250 yards and 3 tds. Yeah, that's more production than I expect from the entire offense for the game, but a man can dream.

Oh, and the first 1,000 in attendance get a Siberian husky puppy.

What are they going to do with all the leftover puppies?

Reaction Score
That 11-12 year old Doron kid still want to play for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom