last gameday at the Rent for 2016 - what do you hope to see today? | The Boneyard

last gameday at the Rent for 2016 - what do you hope to see today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Always rooting for a win and a great effort here, but I imagine there are some who wouldn't mind seeing Fiasco crap the bed again as a final nail in his coffin. Should they continue starting Williams at QB (who's been in over his head against 2 solid defenses in Temple and BC), or just go back to BS to get some semblance of offense generated? I know many of you will be no-shows out of disgust with Diaco and the trajectory of the program, but I'll be there for the players' sake (and the band's), and hope many others will too. Seven home games a year is not much considering we'll have to wait over 9 months until the next home game.

Might as well finish out as strong as possible, get a W today, hope this is the the end of Bobby Red Pants, and hope the next head coach (a competent one) will be the right hire this time.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I hope to see Diaco not allowed to go back into the locker room after the game is over.....

Since that won't be a reality, I hope that Noel gets targeted all game and somehow DW learns how to throw better so he can go out on top. He's been our best player all season and deserves to finish his career here with a great game.

Best of luck and thanks to all of our seniors today in all aspects of the football experience (band, players, cheerleaders, etc)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What do I want to see?

No one gets hurt. These players on both sides literally have nothing on the line.

Diaco leaving the stadium on foot looking for a ride to hitch.

Reaction Score
UConn begin an upward trajectory. Felt that way at the end of the 2013 season when UConn rattled off three straight wins in a pass happy Casey Cochran show of hope. Threw the ball 50+ time in season ending rout of Memphis. One of the most fun days at Rent I can remember on a beautiful, mild (almost warm) December Day.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I want to see a game that is worse than 2014 vs SMU. If I'm going to this game and I know it won't be a good one then let it be historically bad!

Reaction Score
Always rooting for a win and a great effort here, but I imagine there are some who wouldn't mind seeing Fiasco crap the bed again as a final nail in his coffin. Should they continue starting Williams at QB (who's been in over his head against 2 solid defenses in Temple and BC), or just go back to BS to get some semblance of offense generated? I know many of you will be no-shows out of disgust with Diaco and the trajectory of the program, but I'll be there for the players' sake (and the band's), and hope many others will too. Seven home games a year is not much considering we'll have to wait over 9 months until the next home game.

Might as well finish out as strong as possible, get a W today, hope this is the the end of Bobby Red Pants, and hope the next head coach (a competent one) will be the right hire this time.
I'd love to see him get ejected for fighting with the refs, early on. Then we might have a chance.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
1 friggin' point. C'mon Bob, you can do it...resist that urge to fake another FG and take the 3 points!!! Losing 28-3 is better than losing 28-0!

Honestly, the only thing I want to see is David Benedict announcing that Bob Diaco will be relieved of his duties immediately after this miserable season ends.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I want a win, but I would like a passing TD if I could ask for one play.

The way that Williams' career has started off is not healthy for his confidence. It would be great if he hit Thomas on a 50 yarder for both of them to leave with a good taste in their mouths...

Reaction Score
I hate to endorse this but given the abysmal state of the program, a train wreck that forces Benedict's hand.

But a big score for Thomas and even though not a senior, a couple sacks for Luke who just keeps playing

Reaction Score
God, I love these posts. Thanks for chiming in.

Honestly, why would you care? The only meaning of this game is a loss and Diaco gets fired. And sadly I don't think he will get fired. Go to the game and enjoy the cold and boring offense. Waste your Saturday.

Reaction Score
I want to see Tulane win 54 to -7. Only a Diaco team could have a Minus 7 score. In addition I would like to see Diaco on the sidelines for that last time.

No not really on the 1st part. I don't want our guys humiliated.

Reaction Score
I'd actually be saying to the players, "Cmon, lose this one for the team! The coach must go!"

I hope someone else does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek