Last Chance U | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Last Chance U

Reaction Score
Just started watching this. I can’t believe the president of that college allowed JB to coach knowing what he was doing and then even allowing it to be documented.

Crazy stuff.
Not to spoil, but almost no one applied for the job because it was so hopeless. Brown is a complete buffoon, but he did win there until he inevitably went off the rails. The guy just doesn't have the temperament to run a program for very long.

Reaction Score
Not to spoil, but almost no one applied for the job because it was so hopeless. Brown is a complete buffoon, but he did win there until he inevitably went off the rails. The guy just doesn't have the temperament to run a program for very long.

In my opinion he shouldn’t be around kids, especially at risk kids. The trustees should have fired the president as well. I have no idea what that guy was thinking.

Reaction Score
In my opinion he shouldn’t be around kids, especially at risk kids. The trustees should have fired the president as well. I have no idea what that guy was thinking.

I'm not sure I would go that far. The guy is far too into himself in my opinion, and has very little ability to control himself, but he does speak the language that a lot of these kids are used to hearing in youth football and high school. In some areas the youth football culture is just very different. It's not the way I would do it, but it just is. I don't think the guy can coach, but he knows how to relate to these kids and get them to sign on to his program.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I would go that far. The guy is far too into himself in my opinion, and has very little ability to control himself, but he does speak the language that a lot of these kids are used to hearing in youth football and high school. In some areas the youth football culture is just very different. It's not the way I would do it, but it just is. I don't think the guy can coach, but he knows how to relate to these kids and get them to sign on to his program.

Coaches call everyone mf’ers in youth football?

Reaction Score
Coaches call everyone mf’ers in youth football?

It's not so nice in some places. Youth football in Miami Dade county comes to mind, and high school football of course.

Reaction Score
If anyone watched Hard Knocks episode one last week, Last Chance U alum Ronald Ollie (EMCC) got cut halfway through the first episode for not showing up for treatment after saying he was too hurt to continue practice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom