Last Chance U | The Boneyard

Last Chance U

Reaction Score
Anyone on here watching? Just started the most recent season the other night.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I'm finish the last episode now. Its interesting to say the least

Reaction Score
Watched all four seasons. Would like to know who at Georgia Tech regrets giving that QB a Mercedes.

I'd hope this show casts a light on what type of environment a lot of these kids are coming from, and why it can be so difficult for them to make it.

The teachers/academic support people are amazing. Can't imagine they're making much money, but they're dedicated to helping these kids, and they deserve more recognition and respect (since there isn't any more money to give them apparently).

Reaction Score
Have watched all four seasons. Some scattered thoughts of mine...

I'd be very interested to see another season in Independence under Coach Howard who has a much more subdued personality compared to Brown. Would also love to see how Washington does there.

Was interesting at one point to hear JB talk about his relationship with Lane Kiffin now knowing that Frank Diaz who was the QB coach at ICC last season is now a GA at FAU.

It's crazy to me how the season ends with the texting crap when earlier in the episode, he called the kid Hitler on camera! That being said, he could have brushed that under he rug and gotten a new head coaching job, but now with his legal trouble, it'll be a hard fight back.

If they go somewhere else for the next season, Lackawanna or ASA Brooklyn would be cool, but I would expect to see them at Arizona Western or maybe in Texas at Blinn.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Watched all four seasons. Would like to know who at Georgia Tech regrets giving that QB a Mercedes.

I'd hope this show casts a light on what type of environment a lot of these kids are coming from, and why it can be so difficult for them to make it.

The teachers/academic support people are amazing. Can't imagine they're making much money, but they're dedicated to helping these kids, and they deserve more recognition and respect (since there isn't any more money to give them apparently).
I’d guess a community college professor at ICC is probably making well under the average k-12 salary in CT. They are doing it because they love helping struggling kids. Really have to respect them.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Have watched all four seasons. Some scattered thoughts of mine...

I'd be very interested to see another season in Independence under Coach Howard who has a much more subdued personality compared to Brown. Would also love to see how Washington does there.

Was interesting at one point to hear JB talk about his relationship with Lane Kiffin now knowing that Frank Diaz who was the QB coach at ICC last season is now a GA at FAU.

It's crazy to me how the season ends with the texting crap when earlier in the episode, he called the kid Hitler on camera! That being said, he could have brushed that under he rug and gotten a new head coaching job, but now with his legal trouble, it'll be a hard fight back.

If they go somewhere else for the next season, Lackawanna or ASA Brooklyn would be cool, but I would expect to see them at Arizona Western or maybe in Texas at Blinn.
Yeah, I mean the kid was laughing off the hitler stuff then though. Not to condone Brown’s behavior at all but the kid was fine with it until he got cut. Yes he got called a German #*+* but every kid on that team got called some kind of ^<£* at some point.

I’m very interested to see what Malik Henry does at Nevada. Will need updates @CAHUSKY

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

I am amazed with the patience that the academic support people have with these kids. All they are trying to do is help these kids have a chance at a better school and possibly an NFL career,...and they fight them all the way. Simple things like showing up on time turn into a battle.

They are better people than I am.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I mean the kid was laughing off the hitler stuff then though. Not to condone Brown’s behavior at all but the kid was fine with it until he got cut. Yes he got called a German #*+* but every kid on that team got called some kind of ^<£* at some point.

I’m very interested to see what Malik Henry does at Nevada. Will need updates @CAHUSKY
I like the way they focused on the injuries and their impact this season. Markiese King should never have gone back into that game after that hit to the head near the goal line (Game 3?).

Reaction Score
I like the way they focused on the injuries and their impact this season. Markiese King should never have gone back into that game after that hit to the head near the goal line (Game 3?).

This was mind boggling to me. Got multiple concussions in one game

Reaction Score
Also Brown screwed over the team with the QB switches. All these kids became head cases as he started rotating in 2 or 3 QBs a game.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
cant believe how holier than thou Sims was then was totally antagonizing Brown during and after the game. Awful look for him. Does he realize how many people watch this show?

Reaction Score
cant believe how holier than thou Sims was then was totally antagonizing Brown during and after the game. Awful look for him. Does he realize how many people watch this show?

But he showed him a lot of respect in the final interview, that was pretty classy.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I definitely think it’d be nice to go to a more “wholesome” program for a change. I rewatched the first INDY season after finishing the most recent and it is very cringy. I had forgotten about a lot of the worst parts of season 3.

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I think they’ll go back to ICC as long as ICC will have them. Documenting what follows the fallout of Jason brown will be far more interesting than whatever else they could chase. It would be amazing if they could follow around brown during the season and basically just see what he’s up to. I’d be super excited to see Marvin Washington get profiled

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think they’ll go back to ICC as long as ICC will have them. Documenting what follows the fallout of Jason brown will be far more interesting than whatever else they could chase. It would be amazing if they could follow around brown during the season and basically just see what he’s up to. I’d be super excited to see Marvin Washington get profiled
It’d be interesting to see if MW talks about led to him leaving.

Reaction Score
Just started watching this. I can’t believe the president of that college allowed JB to coach knowing what he was doing and then even allowing it to be documented.

Crazy stuff......

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I was half expecting them to say us since we really are on our last chance to prove we can do it at this level. I hope we can pull it off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom