Last CALL to join the 163 'yarders at the Maggie Dixon Classic Jan 4th @ MSG | The Boneyard

Last CALL to join the 163 'yarders at the Maggie Dixon Classic Jan 4th @ MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Well, they're not ALL Boneyarders, but it's pretty close.

No word yet from my MSG person about when we can purchase or how much they are, but with a trip to Turkey looming, I don't want to leave anything to chance. Sooo....

If you are interested in tickets, email me a womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com. Include:

Name
Address
Number of Tickets

As soon as I put your request in the lovely excel, I'll drop you an email so you know it's in.

Let's see if we can break 170!!

TJI

The Skinny:

In the past, I've offered to purchase tickets for folks. It's on the honor system. The steps:

I put out an initial "Who want's tickets" call via the board and ask that folks email me with Name, # of Tickets and Address.

Meanwhile, I'm talking to my contact at the Garden. (Assuming she's still there) She has been able to get us great seats at a group rate. ($40ish, IIRC?). When the tickets are available for purchase and printing, I snag 'em from the Garden.

You can't ask for a specific seat, but I to take some requests -- and when possible I try and group folks. I "seat" on a first come first row seated bases.

I then mail out the tix.

When you have them in your hot little hands, so send me a check ... or you hand over the big bucks when we're at the Garden. Makes no nevermind to me.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Thanks for the offer
Just not sure I'm going to be in town

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I've been known to have an extra ticket on hand .... JustInCase... fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom