Las Vegas Aces GM is a UConn Grad | The Boneyard

Las Vegas Aces GM is a UConn Grad

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The GM is Dan Padover, he is a graduate of UConn and in 2010 his senior year he was the video coordinator for the WBB team.

Padover as a lifelong basketball fan certainly hoped to work in the sport, but prepared academically for a position with an insurance company, Liberty Mutual, for which he interned in college. He scored a volunteer position as a video coordinator with UConn’s women’s basketball team, though, and applied on a whim after graduation for similar positions with several NBA, WNBA and college basketball teams.

Reaction Score
I still think he takes Tierra MCowan 1st. True center so A'ja can live out her perimeter fantasies from time to time. Plus, someone to bang/rebound with the likes of Griner, Fowles, and Cambage.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I still think he takes Tierra MCowan 1st. True center so A'ja can live out her perimeter fantasies from time to time. Plus, someone to bang/rebound with the likes of Griner, Fowles, and Cambage.
If that is what Bill Laimbeer wants, he still is the final decision maker for the team.

Reaction Score
If that is what Bill Laimbeer wants, he still is the final decision maker for the team.
Yeah true. I can't see them picking another guard tho, they already have enough. Post or wing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom