Larry Fedora | The Boneyard

Larry Fedora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For all you Diaco haters, what about Larry Fedora calling for that punt block when they had the Seminoles backed up? Roughing the passer, first down, eventually leading to a TD. Now driving again. Bad, bad move. Everyone makes them.

Reaction Score
You're right, gars. And notice that Fedora doesn't have enough time on the clock to run one more play, and he's leaving a Time Out on the field. Should have used that time out to save a few seconds on the clock. Wow.

Reaction Score
I wasnt sure about Fedora when he took over, but he has proven, so far, to be a really good coach. This is the best they've been in my lifetime coming off of some sub par seasons.

Reaction Score
I wasnt sure about Fedora when he took over, but he has proven, so far, to be a really good coach. This is the best they've been in my lifetime coming off of some sub par seasons.
Yeah, but that kicker pulled his nuts out of the fire with a 54 yard fg. Would have looked pretty bad if NC lost that game after all the chances they had. This was the one they could win. Fortunately, the kid made the fg.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but that kicker pulled his nuts out of the fire with a 54 yard fg. Would have looked pretty bad if NC lost that game after all the chances they had. This was the one they could win. Fortunately, the kid made the fg.

I dont disagree in this case, it was a bad call...but i believe he won 10 games last year. He gets more leeway than some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom