Larrier | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Larrier

Reaction Score
How can his handle still be so bad???
What percentage of the time he dribbles the ball more than twice does he lose the ball? I wish this stat was available somewhere because it feels like an awful high percentage. I do know I yell out, "No!," every time he starts dribbling the ball.

Reaction Score
What percentage of the time he dribbles the ball more than twice does he lose the ball? I wish this stat was available somewhere because it feels like an awful high percentage. I do know I yell out, "No!," every time he starts dribbling the ball.

I get that he's not a good dribbler, but this team needs people to add dimensions to their game because there simply aren't enough offensive options. He needs to work on this in practice, but he also needs to try pushing his limits in games. If he did this on a team with more offensive options you can an get upset with him, but he needs to start a fire. If he can a couple by his opponent then they have to give him a small cushion and he can use his length to hit pull up jumpers which is his best way to score.

Reaction Score
He is flat out a poor player. No reliable handle, poor shot selection, selfish, almost always outworked. Should sit where he does the least damage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom