Larrier, Gilbert, Diarra, and Vital working out | The Boneyard

Larrier, Gilbert, Diarra, and Vital working out

Reaction Score
*aggressively squints to see if moretti's courtside watching the workout*

Jokes aside, now that larrier is healthy maybe someone can introduce him to pre workout and whey.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The video has me drooling for more
Everyone looks fit and ready
Excited about Mo!!!!!!!!!!!!

they must be "working", which is essential to "winning"

I have 100% confidence in Adams, Gilbert, Larrier and Vital, that's a solid four. We need bigs who can contribute, and if Diarra is healthy, that's yuuuuuuuge

Reaction Score
Nice to see the guys working. But I wouldn't get too excited about this. Pretty basic shooting drills all 11 year olds do here

Reaction Score
yeah for one guy coming off of acl surgery, one coming off of shoulder surgery, and one who had chronic knee problems... they should be eating pizza and playing xbox

Not really. It's been 7 months. Now if Larrier is playing full contact well have room for e excitement

Reaction Score
*aggressively squints to see if moretti's courtside watching the workout*

Jokes aside, now that larrier is healthy maybe someone can introduce him to pre workout and whey.
All the fullspeed jumpstops and cutting he does worry me, reminds me a bit of DRose.

Reaction Score
I'm glad they are working out. To be honest, i wouldnt expect anything less.

I miss the days where a player would try out for one of the various national teams. Or a big would attend a prestigious big man camp. Am i off? It's been a while since i heard of off season news like that.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

I miss the days where a player would try out for one of the various national teams. Or a big would attend a prestigious big man camp. Am i off? It's been a while since i heard of off season news like that.
Brimah definitely attended one of the big name big man camps at least once

Reaction Score

A lot of our guards have played in prestigious camps in recent memory. I wouldn't be surprised to see Adams and Gilbert @ CP3 and Larrier @ Lebron camp. Amidah and Rodney were counselors @ one of the Adidas camps recently.

Reaction Score
Larrier was at some high profile event last year, IIRC (where he played very well).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom