Larrier getting procedure Wed, OUT next 2 games | The Boneyard

Larrier getting procedure Wed, OUT next 2 games

Reaction Score
No worries. His absence may get KO another extension.
What was the douchy “ all five fingers in” comment at the end of the espn recap explaining Larrier’s injury. No need to pile on. We aren’t playing great but the dumpster fire is ours, best check yourselves who ever that was that I didn’t bother to see who wrote that.

Reaction Score
Hope Larrier recovers well, but realistically it doesn’t matter who is on the court. Wormer dropped the big one, it’s over.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score

Attachments

• 569906AA-0D80-4AB6-95DC-5BA0CA63BA61.png
    569906AA-0D80-4AB6-95DC-5BA0CA63BA61.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 257
Reaction Score
Hey I’ll get to see Polley for 25 mins a game now ... let’s see what he can do without the fear of being yanked

Reaction Score
Doomed.
Step up Tyler.
We're going to need more points inside also. Let's go fellas.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Larrier is skilled but under Ollie he’s below average in offense and defense. I care more about his health than whether or not he plays at this point.

Reaction Score
Larrier is skilled but under Ollie he’s below average in offense and defense. I care more about his health than whether or not he plays at this point.

Before he got hurt, he was coming on strong. He had found his level and was hitting consistently. I thought he was finally finding his form after not playing for years.

This injury couldn't have come at a worst possible time for him.

He was not even the Larrier of 2 weeks ago today.

Reaction Score
No wonder he had headaches. Hope all who called him soft for not playing rethink their thought processes. I been a school nurse for 23 years, you don't sit star players without a reason.

I am crunching the #'s Kathy. So if you started your nursing career as a school nurse that would put you around 44 yrs young. Nice to meet you. I am Blue Dog House. I have a confession to make. I hope honesty is an attribute you value. The thought crossed my mind Larrier was soft. So I am rethinking my thought processes as I type this post. I understand everything is relative so yes I will also concede Terry is a star player at UConn.

As a side note: As a school nurse have you had any T1 insulin dependent diabetics (children or otherwise) that you had to help manage their care on a daily basis? Considering hypoglycemia is a potential life threatening condition if ONE mistake is made with fast acting insulin that can't be corrected in time...I can see how your care to a child or adult with this condition can literally be life saving.

Thank you for the work you do. I mean this with great sincerity.

Have a great evening. I think we both bleed blue tonight a little. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why would you think he was soft in the first place? He has twisted his ankle a few times this year and played through. I mean, the ACL injury should not be taken as a sign of weakness.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why would you think he was soft in the first place? He has twisted his ankle a few times this year and played through. I mean, the ACL injury should not be taken as a sign of weakness.

People call him soft, because he's allergic to contact. Just over 2 attempts per game. That is insane. Especially for a guy who shoots 79% or whatever it is.

I think it's largely due to the fact he doesn't trust his knee, so I don't personally kill him for it. There's no doubt it hurts his game (and consequently the team) though.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I am crunching the #'s Kathy. So if you started your nursing career as a school nurse that would put you around 44 yrs young. Nice to meet you. I am Blue Dog House. I have a confession to make. I hope honesty is an attribute you value. The thought crossed my mind Larrier was soft. So I am rethinking my thought processes as I type this post. I understand everything is relative so yes I will also concede Terry is a star player at UConn.

As a side note: As a school nurse have you had any T1 insulin dependent diabetics (children or otherwise) that you had to help manage their care on a daily basis? Considering hypoglycemia is a potential life threatening condition if ONE mistake is made with fast acting insulin that can't be corrected in time...I can see how your care to a child or adult with this condition can literally be life saving.

Thank you for the work you do. I mean this with great sincerity.

Have a great evening. I think we both bleed blue tonight a little. :)

And someone wanted Fishy reported to the authorities....

Reaction Score
He is above average on offense as long as he doesn't dribble and below average on defense. None of that is going to change with a different coach.
Best of luck to him with his surgery.

Reaction Score

Fair points. In retrospect I was wrong as it relates to this particular injury and associating it with softness. To be honest I have issues in general with the culture right now. The same issues I had this summer.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the compliment.woukd be nice to new 44 yrs young but graduated in 80 and did neonatal intensive care before I had my son. Haven taken care of many type 1 diabetic over the years, have a few now. Work with mentally ill and intellectually challenged kids now. And Yes I garbled blue for 40+ yrs. My dad was a grad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom