Largest collapse in BE Tourney history? | The Boneyard

Largest collapse in BE Tourney history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Amazing turnaround with the Louisvile pressure leading the way. Orange didn't score a basket for over 10 minutes.

Reaction Score
I was catching bits and pieces at the bar. Did Louisville go on like a 45-8 run or am I crazy?

Reaction Score
Just maybe the HOF award was premature or perhaps political.

Reaction Score
Yea... you Syracuse. They don't deserve another BET title. They were allowed to play int he BET when they were ineligible for the NCAA tournament.

Reaction Score
So sad to see cuse fold like a cheap tent in the Big East grand finale.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
What an epic collapse but I can't say that this was tough to imagine. The Fruit always load up on cupcakes early in the season when the 2-3 zone works. But as the season progresses and they start to play better competition, the 2-3 zone can easily be exploited since teams with more talent know how to attack it and can shoot better from the outside. I, for one, hope the Fruitcakes will always play this style of boring basketball that is easily dissected by good teams. Without a once in a lifetime recruit like Carmelo Anthony, they will never win anything of relevance and always play second fiddle to the upper echelon of college basketball like UConn.

Reaction Score
What you guys don't understand is that it's all the fault of the refs. Just ask their board.

Reaction Score
What you guys don't understand is that it's all the fault of the refs. Just ask their board.

I read that last night. Yeah, it's the refs' fault that Louisville could get in the gaps of the zone, and Syracuse couldn't handle the press.

Reaction Score
their board is hilarious "at least an ACC team won" and "good riddance Big East"
who knew upstate new york contained so many self rightous d-bags.

Reaction Score
their board is hilarious "at least an ACC team won" and "good riddance Big East"
who knew upstate new york contained so many self rightous d-bags.

They really hate the Big East that much, but their team is one of the first to destroy the league.
They should think about how the rest of us feel about the Big East. Of course they are incapable of thinking about anything other than their Helms championships making them equal to our three NCAA Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom