Laray Smith Playing on NFL Network right now. | The Boneyard

Laray Smith Playing on NFL Network right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Also Maurice Hurst is also playing and just had a sack on 3rd down.

Reaction Score
Also Maurice Hurst is also playing and just had a sack on 3rd down.

His prospect status blew up quick. One minute we were in on him, then he was choosing between Michigan and OSU. He would do better in Storrs. May get lost in the shuffle at Mich.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
His prospect status blew up quick. One minute we were in on him, then he was choosing between Michigan and OSU. He would do better in Storrs. May get lost in the shuffle at Mich.

i believe his dad is some 1 that wont allow his son to get lost in the nfl schuffle

Reaction Score

You do realize that hurst never even considered uconn right ? Big stretch saying you we're "in on him". It was Michigan, tOSU, or BC the whole way.

Reaction Score
You do realize that hurst never even considered uconn right ? Big stretch saying you we're "in on him". It was Michigan, tOSU, or BC the whole way.
Funny...I have been following him on twitter for over a year now...after he made a visit to UConn he posted some VERY favorable tweets about facilities, and how he was going yo be used in the dline schemes. To get a kid to visit and make the kind of positive remarks he made I think we were in on him. And you are right it did come down to TOSU and UM...NEVER saw him even mention BC on twitter!

U

UConn9604

Funny...I have been following him on twitter for over a year now...after he made a visit to UConn he posted some VERY favorable tweets about facilities, and how he was going yo be used in the dline schemes. To get a kid to visit and make the kind of positive remarks he made I think we were in on him. And you are right it did come down to TOSU and UM...NEVER saw him even mention BC on twitter!

First post ever + suggests that BC is competing with Michigan and Ohio State for recruits = troll.

Reaction Score
OSU had fallen off some think they cooled on him some. Final decision was UM,UVA,and BC. And if your going by what a kid is saying on twitter your not going to get very accurate stuff these kids are just as big of trolls in some cases as the fans are. Not saying Hurst was but in general.

Reaction Score
Really? You guys are arguing over whether BC came in 3rd place for Hurst or not?

Reaction Score
Back to Laray Smith.....apparently he was going to commit, but didn't because Marrone to Buffalo

Now we're back in it

Reaction Score
Back to Laray Smith.....apparently he was going to commit, but didn't because Marrone to Buffalo

Now we're back in it

Yeah, we're back on the list, but not that high, the fact that we were left out of current expansion will weigh heavily on his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom