Lane Kiffin Treatment | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lane Kiffin Treatment

temery

What?
Reaction Score
After that game, you have chosen an odd hill to die on.

In reply to a post saying URI shredded GAST I said URI didn't shred GAST. That's not a hill, it's a fact. Everything else is just a few people changing the topic to a moral victory would have been nicer than a 21 pt loss. I'm not saying that's wrong, but it has nothing to do with the original post: URI DID NOT "SHRED" GAST - THEY LOST.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tonight's game was an embarrassment and brought flashbacks of Edsall 2.0 and Diaco. That is not hyperbole-it was that bad. UConn was not playing Georgia, the national champions. They were playing Georgia State a borderline D1-AA team
To me it made me playing away for Edsall 1.0. We used to complain that our office seemingly exclusively consisted of runs between the tackles. But, you know what, we dared people to stop us and many of them struggle to do so. At this point, I miss that.

Reaction Score
In reply to a post saying URI shredded GAST I said URI didn't shred GAST. That's not a hill, it's a fact. Everything else is just a few people changing the topic to a moral victory would have been nicer than a 21 pt loss. I'm not saying that's wrong, but it has nothing to do with the original post: URI DID NOT "SHRED" GAST - THEY LOST.

You’re out of your mind.

On the same field URI played better than we did.

Against the same team.

Now let’s get you back to bed.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You’re out of your mind.

On the same field URI played better than we did.

Against the same team.

Now let’s get you back to bed.

We have very different definitions of what it means to shred another team. Y'all are a bunch of drama queens.

Reaction Score
We have very different definitions of what it means to shred another team. Y'all are a bunch of drama queens.

I actually watched part of that game. There were points where I thought URI would win. They were far more competitive than we were and they have no budget compared to us.

I don’t know what you watched but in the game I saw URI took big chunks of yards and put up big numbers. Compared to us, yes they shredded.

Stick to basketball.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I actually watched part of that game. There were points where I thought URI would win. They were far more competitive than we were and they have no budget compared to us.

I don’t know what you watched but in the game I saw URI took big chunks of yards and put up big numbers. Compared to us, yes they shredded.

Stick to basketball.

I sure hope we don't shred FIU. We need a win.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Let it go. You lost.

You're agreeing with someone who literally said it's better to go 0-12 with close games, than 6-6 playing like we did yesterday.

I prefer to win.

Reaction Score
You're agreeing with someone who literally said it's better to go 0-12 with close games, than 6-6 playing like we did yesterday.

I prefer to win.

No I am not agreeing with him.

I'm disagreeing with you. Objectively URI shredded the Georgia State Defense. Also objectively Georgia State shredded URI's defense. Just a little bit more.

This isn't basketball.

Reaction Score
'Now that would have been more specific, and something I would agree with.
Yeah, but the statement that URI shredded Georgia States defense wasn't. That what makes what you are saying even crazier.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Yeah, but the statement that URI shredded Georgia States defense wasn't.

I never disagreed with that statement. That what makes what you are saying even crazier.

Reaction Score
Yes, everyone is using the correct definition of shredded, which is objectively what URI's offense did to GSU's defense, while you just continuously miss the point and die on a bizarre hill

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Yes, everyone is using the correct definition of shredded, which is objectively what URI's offense did to GSU's defense, while you just continuously miss the point and die on a bizarre hill

Reaction Score

It’s amazing. Everyone but one knew what he meant by shredded without even having to get specific.

Reaction Score
I never disagreed with that statement. That what makes what you are saying even crazier.
URI shredded Georgia State's defense by any definition. Whether or not URIs defense held up, URIs offense certainly shredded the defense of Georgia State.
You like turtles too, apparently.
So saying that I like turtles too when I said that URI shredded Georgia State's Defense is agreeing with me?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
So saying that I like turtles too when I said that URI shredded Georgia State's Defense is agreeing with me?

Yes. You changed the subject, and I agreed.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
There are so many good shredded things. Cheese, wheat, Georgia State's defense.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There are so many good shredded things. Cheese, wheat, Georgia State's defense.

And Georgia State's offense shredded URI's defense even more, and won!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom