Landers Nolley Lists top 8 | The Boneyard

Landers Nolley Lists top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Once Sid Wilson committed here, this ship has sailed. Too bad! I love Nolley's game! Love his ability to shoot from the perimeter but we really don't have room for him now. :-( We have so many forwards in the next couple of years. Or maybe we sell him a as big SG? He'll be good for anyone who gets him. Sigh....

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Once Sid Wilson committed here, this ship has sailed. Too bad! I love Nolley's game! Love his ability to shoot from the perimeter but we really don't have room for him now. :-( We have so many forwards in the next couple of years. Or maybe we sell him a as big SG? He'll be good for anyone who gets him. Sigh....
Don't be so certain quite yet. Sometimes kids decide that playing time may be more plentiful elsewhere ...

I do like his game quite a bit. He's a better shooter than Wilson right now, and you can't have too many shooters.

Reaction Score
This list is a Top 7, not a top 8. The odds of him signing with Georgia State are just slightly smaller than the odds of me being a top 5 pick in the NBA Lottery.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This list is a Top 7, not a top 8. The odds of him signing with Georgia State are just slightly smaller than the odds of me being a top 5 pick in the NBA Lottery.

Where is "Georgia State" on that list? I see UGA and Georgia Tech. Is that the light blue logo on right?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Since it says Georgia State across it I would assume that's the one.

I can't blow the image up enough to come close to reading it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I can't blow the image up enough to come close to reading it.
That was implicit by your query. Felt a little snarky humor would not offend people after Wilson and Akinjo.

Moved south but you can't take the northeast out of me. The people in this region think I'm an alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom