Landers Nolley announces 5 official visits | The Boneyard

Landers Nolley announces 5 official visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
So Illinois and Georgia are on the same side of his bracket elimination challenge and would meet in his elite 8. We'd then face them in the final four! yay Bracketology

Reaction Score
I would like to say that certainly looks like a group we can/should beat out.

But who knows these days.

We've lost recruits to all of these schools in the last 5 years. Even back when things were going really well. Clarke for instance, and Jackson to Georgia, also the PG who went to Illinois. So these are tough competition especially now.

Reaction Score
We've lost recruits to all of these schools in the last 5 years. Even back when things were going really well. Clarke for instance, and Jackson to Georgia, also the PG who went to Illinois. So these are tough competition especially now.
We didn't lose Jackson to Georgia. We backed off him because he turned out to be bad at basketball. And that has held true to this point in his UGA career.

Reaction Score
We didn't lose Jackson to Georgia. We backed off him because he turned out to be bad at basketball. And that has held true to this point in his UGA career.
Yep and I don't know who he's referring to when he says the point guard to Illinois. Leron Black (F) is the only Illinois player I remember us being serious with.

Reaction Score

Yeah I'm aware.

I'm trying to be positive for a change.

Reaction Score

Yeah, well, we surely could have used him as a bench player last year. In addition to Jackson, there's also Rayshaun Hammonds at Georgia. Chris Clarke at VT. And Illinois with Leron Black and Quentin Snider (who flipped to Louisville after he chose Illinois). Even with OSU we lost Stevie Clark and Jeff Newberry.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would like to say that certainly looks like a group we can/should beat out.

But who knows these days.
I trust in nothing these days.
6_7485633.JPG

Reaction Score
I trust in nothing these days.
6_7485633.JPG

The more I look at this picture the more I expect mom to be hugging Steve and not here son. At least she got here choice.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Unrelated, but I just wanted to say that I like that we have a logo, and not just a letter in a font. A capital I? Real cool Illinois, real cool...

I was about to say "At least there's no capital R there," but looks like somebody beat me to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom