Lamb on cover of Sports Illustrated | The Boneyard

Lamb on cover of Sports Illustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
gkv6.jpg

http://yfrog.com/z/hsgkv6j

Reaction Score
Regional cover, right? I'll have to pick this up next time I hit up the drug store

Reaction Score
Thank you Jim Calhoun! Building a winner in Storrs, CT. Most remarkeable coaching job in Sports History. 4 Final Fours, 3 NC's, numerous SI Covers! Unbelievable!

Reaction Score
I think we are okay. El-Amin was on the cover for the tournament preview magazine in 1999. Kemba was on the cover for last years tournament preview. Also I think Taurasi and Okafor were both on it together for the season preview in 2004. We went on to win the National Championship in each of those years.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
very cool for jlamb and uconn!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think we are okay. El-Amin was on the cover for the tournament preview magazine in 1999. Kemba was on the cover for last years tournament preview. Also I think Taurasi and Okafor were both on it together for the season preview in 2004. We went on to win the National Championship in each of those years.
Too logical. Too anti mojo. You must write "We are DOOOMMED!! in the next five hundred threads. You must organize a committee to hang a poster. I'm nominating WisePig. I figure we can roast him after hanging him.

Reaction Score
I know they had a cover with Thabeet and Maya Moore. That didn't turn out that well. But it's a new season. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Regional cover, right? I'll have to pick this up next time I hit up the drug store
Just about all the mags do regional ones for preseason and postseason. Would we buy an SI off the shelf if it had Dook on the cover? NO!!!! But many will shell out bucks if UConn is on there. It's smart business, though getting your face on the cover coast to coast like it once happened, is a thing of the past, unless it's some mid-season article.

Reaction Score
Great Read on Jeremy Lamb's journey of superstardom http://Post original url/vq3nVT

Wow - did you really just sign up for a membership and put in a fake link to get people to click on a Yankees article you wrote? I hope it was an accident and you just put the wrong link in. Otherwise, that's new levels of lame.

Reaction Score
Wow - did you really just sign up for a membership and put in a fake link to get people to click on a Yankees article you wrote? I hope it was an accident and you just put the wrong link in. Otherwise, that's new levels of lame.

The link was wrong my friend. i apologize. lets try this again
Great Read on Jeremy Lamb's journey of superstardom http://Post original url/sujvLM

Reaction Score
I know they had a cover with Thabeet and Maya Moore. That didn't turn out that well. But it's a new season. Can't wait for tomorrow.

What didn't turn out well about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul