OT: - Lakers lose by 42 to Pacers, worst loss ever for LeBron James | The Boneyard

OT: Lakers lose by 42 to Pacers, worst loss ever for LeBron James

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The Indiana Pacers took LeBron and his mates out back to the woodshed tonight. :confused:

The Los Angeles Lakers' 136-94 drubbing by the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday was the worst loss in LeBron James' NBA career.

His worst defeats before Tuesday were two games in which his team lost by 35 points: Jan. 16, 2017, when the Cleveland Cavaliers fell 126-91 to the Golden State Warriors in Oakland; and Nov. 28, 2007, when the Cavaliers lost at the Detroit Pistons 109-74.

On Tuesday, James led the Lakers with 18 points, nine assists and seven rebounds, shooting 7-of-12 from the field. He passed the 32,000-point mark, becoming the fifth player in league history to do so.

To borrow a phrase from Triaddukefan...............Lawd hamercy. :eek:

[The rest of the story]

[Box score]

This just in - The Lakers have agreed in principle to trade guard Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk and a second-round draft pick to the Pistons for guard Reggie Bullock, a source confirmed to The Undefeated's Marc Spears.
Bullock, 27, is in his fourth season with the Pistons, averaging 12 points per game and shooting 38 percent on 6.6 3-point attempts per game.

According to Second Spectrum, Bullock is shooting 39.8 percent on catch-and-shoot 3-pointers this season. That would rank first among Lakers players with at least 50 catch-and-shoot 3s.

Detroit will create a $2.5 million trade exception with the deal. Bullock is in the final year of his contract, and the Lakers will inherit his Bird rights this summer

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I saw that game score in disbelief. Said I'm hoping they were just distracted by all the trade rumors. Very bad performance either way

Reaction Score
Good news between Lebron and Zion/Duke I can't even watch ESPN anymore. Difference is I like Zion as a kid too bad he's a Dukie.

Between Lebron putting together teams, Davis at a very young age telling people the only places he'll sign, Kyrie not sure he wants to be a Celtic, Harden shooting 40 times a night the NBA is just very hard to watch, even my C's.

Reaction Score
Good news between Lebron and Zion/Duke I can't even watch ESPN anymore. Difference is I like Zion as a kid too bad he's a Dukie.

Between Lebron putting together teams, Davis at a very young age telling people the only places he'll sign, Kyrie not sure he wants to be a Celtic, Harden shooting 40 times a night the NBA is just very hard to watch, even my C's.

Agree with everything but AD. I think he is being extremely fair to the Pels organization. Low drama from his end (it's all the media) compared to Kawhi, Lebron etc. He wants to win, let it be known, gave his team plenty of time to try to find the best deal possible.

Reaction Score

The NBA is pretty great right now, a million times more healthy and watchable than the NFL.

Reaction Score
Kyrie a weird guy...but he's staying with the Celtics this summer. He HATES the media, and is sick of being hounded by them, and he's frustrated that his word at the beginning of the season wasn't good enough for anyone. That's who he is. Him returning to the C's is as sure as a Phil Nolan charge.

Also, the body language that LBJ displayed last night was absolutely disgusting to see from the "GOAT." Sitting all the way on the end of the bench like that...just not right. Poor example for the young guys.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
I watched some highlights. The team knows they are all on the block at the request of LeBron and played like it. The coaches too. That lack of trust will translate as we all know and have seen here in recent years. The Lakers made their bed/sold their soul to be LeBron's team and this is part of his plan to blow it up. There are going to be these bumps until he gets his guys and coaches. Happens every year with him at trade time.

Note- Celtics fan trying to be fair to both the hated Lakers and LeBron who I think is a poor leader of men for someone of his monstrous talent level.

Reaction Score
Kyrie a weird guy...but he's staying with the Celtics this summer. He HATES the media, and is sick of being hounded by them, and he's frustrated that his word at the beginning of the season wasn't good enough for anyone. That's who he is. Him returning to the C's is as sure as a Phil Nolan charge.

Also, the body language that LBJ displayed last night was absolutely disgusting to see from the "GOAT." Sitting all the way on the end of the bench like that...just not right. Poor example for the young guys.

If he hates the media the Pacers could use another point guard & they will have enough in cap!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom