Lakers hiring JJ Redick per wojo. *nm* | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lakers hiring JJ Redick per wojo. *nm*

Reaction Score
The Celtics current run of contending has featured three different head coaches, and the one who got them over the top was the last one anyone would have predicted at the outset. So it's safe to say not everyone knows everything.
Brad Stevens is just playing chess at this point

Reaction Score
4 years at puke
15 years in the association
no coaching experience.
dude's only 39 years old and will be "managing" the lakers. That's not bad.

Reaction Score
I dont bet a lot. Does vegas take bets on 'how long someone ia going to last as a coach'. If i wanted to bet that JJ lasts more than a year, would Vegas give me odds?
Absolutely they have this on fanduel.

Reaction Score
The Celtics current run of contending has featured three different head coaches, and the one who got them over the top was the last one anyone would have predicted at the outset. So it's safe to say not everyone knows everything.
What got them over the hump was GM Stevens replacing Marcus Smart and Rob Williams with Jrue Holiday and Porzingis. Coach Steven’s, Udoka, or hell even Doc would have won with this roster

Reaction Score
Nah, when LA craps out again next season, they're going to need someone to blame.
There’s always Bronny, their 15th man…er, starting point guard…to blame. No way King James allows that to happen though.

Reaction Score
This hiring annoys me. There are at least a dozen, and probably two dozen, assistants busting their butts, or coaches on the beach, that are way more qualified than Reddick.
Sam Cassell?

Reaction Score
Lakers have to tear it all down. They won’t do it because Lebron is 40 and AD is in his 30s and they don’t even have any 1st rd picks.

The Celtics traded away the last of the big 3 Pierce and KG for a bunch of 1sts. Lakers are trying to sell their fanbase a team that’s still competing for championships when their not even close.

Reaction Score
Eh. How many times do you have to watch a retread like Doc Rivers submarine another franchise? Credit to them for trying to get outside the box.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom