Laeticia Amihere? UCONN recruit? | The Boneyard

Laeticia Amihere? UCONN recruit?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Yes, been mentioned in other threads. UConn is on her list of 14 schools she's considering, but she recently tore her ACL.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Yes, been mentioned in other threads. UConn is on her list of 14 schools she's considering, but she recently tore her ACL.

Well then she is UCONN's for the taking, since UCONN stuck by Gabby after two ACL tears. Many of the teams might just walk away.

Reaction Score
Well then she is UCONN's for the taking, since UCONN stuck by Gabby after two ACL tears. Many of the teams might just walk away.
Gabby is only the current ACL in a long string that Geno has stayed with and helped---L O N G L I S T

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Raw? Why would you think that after watching that video????
Video's are made to impress. It can't however hide her less than average shot and range, her average footwork on offense and defense, her poor movement without the ball, her slender frame and on and on. Her athleticism is apparent. Her nascent (but growing) knowledge of the game is also apparent.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Can't teach height and hops, can you? Yes, there's a lot to develop, but would rather have a high ceiling in this case (puns only partially intended).

That's quite a large list of the (largely) usual suspects. However, it was reported that ND coaches made their way up to southern Canada to take in a showcase -- who knows maybe the Huskies and Irish both saw it? (It's actually not that far as the plane flies from South Bend). Muffet and Carol Owens, our post coach, have experience with a post from Canada who also had ACL issues: one Natalie Achonwa, who just happens to be from pretty much the same area as Ms. Amihere. Ace is very much in touch and in tune with Coach McGraw and the staff.

Anyways, we'll see if there is mutual interest and what transpires going forward. Hope she heals well.

Reaction Score
Video's are made to impress. It can't however hide her less than average shot and range, her average footwork on offense and defense, her poor movement without the ball, her slender frame and on and on. Her athleticism is apparent. Her nascent (but growing) knowledge of the game is also apparent.

You were being facetious, right?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

You were being facetious, right?
I'm afraid I'm with @JordyG why any other US college would want this young lady is beyond me. She's too much of a project! Might as well focus your recruiting efforts elsewhere today even.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm afraid I'm with @JordyG why any other US college would want this young lady is beyond me. She's too much of a project! Might as well focus your recruiting efforts elsewhere today even.
Time to bring her into the fold.

Reaction Score
Let other colleges forget Amihere. A project of this magnitude should be left to Geno.;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Amihere sounds like a humble young women, and a Uconn kid. Not sure how old this video is since she doesn’t have on a brace or anything and she’s moving pretty well I think for someone who torn an ACL.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom