Lady Lions: Meet Brianna Banks | The Boneyard

Lady Lions: Meet Brianna Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Speaking of Penn State, they barely escaped their exhibition game against DII Indiana University (PA) 75-71

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Best of luck to her. Rooting for her to blow the roof off over there! Hope she averages 20 PPG!

Reaction Score
Speaking of Penn State, they barely escaped their exhibition game against DII Indiana University (PA) 75-71

it is going to be a long year for Penn State. They have no depth, or scorers.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She will be sitting out the year per rules.

Reaction Score
But they will have a Porsche in the garage this year waiting to burn rubber. She will be a great player for them.

Reaction Score
Hate to see Brianna in other jersey. She was a tough competitor and a great defender with 2 rings to bad it won't be 3 but this change might refine her career. #root4BBanks

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
But they will have a Porsche in the garage this year waiting to burn rubber. She will be a great player for them.

Meanwhile, UConn has a Ferrari in the garage with vanity plate that reads "NB51"...

Not to sneeze at the Porsche- just pointing out there's a Ferrari...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think BB will be very valuable during this transition year at PSU during practices and helping to raise effort and expectations for the hard work in practice. Playing time next year is of course the goal but there is much more she can contribute.

Reactions: HGN

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I think BB will be very valuable during this transition year at PSU during practices and helping to raise effort and expectations for the hard work in practice. Playing time next year is of course the goal but there is much more she can contribute.
I wouldnt be surprised if she becomes part of the staff if her pro-career doesnt take off

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Brianna on the court and in the classroom! She has a lot of ability. I hope her confidence is high.

HGN

Reaction Score
Totally healthy with FF and NC experience , I think Banks is going to be a leading Lady Lion for PSU this year. She has played with KML , Stokes , Dobson , and Hartley. Undoubtedly she has the most experience , and arguably the most talent on the team. And if not for an untimely knee injury she would have played major minutes on another NC at UConn because she would have stayed. She will start and she will be the voice of the team on the court this season.

A great teammate and a great person. I wish her the best this season and whatever future she undertakes.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Totally healthy with FF and NC experience , I think Banks is going to be a leading Lady Lion for PSU this year. She has played with KML , Stokes , Dobson , and Hartley. Undoubtedly she has the most experience , and arguably the most talent on the team. And if not for an untimely knee injury she would have played major minutes on another NC at UConn because she would have stayed. She will start and she will be the voice of the team on the court this season.

A great teammate and a great person. I wish her the best this season and whatever future she undertakes.

May you be dead on HGN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul