Lady Bears, Colts & Cougars Weekend | The Boneyard

Lady Bears, Colts & Cougars Weekend

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Back in Texas and this time it’s Waco. Tonight it will be the seventh arena I am going to in Texas for a Division I women’s basketball game. Texas is one of the eight states that I have seen a minimum of 10 games played. Back in Connecticut I have seen division one women’s basketball in nine different arenas but only five were for UConn. Here in Texas all seven places were for UConn. I am here with my son David and my friend Phil and after the game tonight we stay in Waco and head back towards Houston tomorrow morning. Not sure yet what we will be doing Friday but it will be sightseeing somewhere and eat some delicious food that they make here in Texas. Saturday we will going to the Wild Card game between the Oilers and Colts. I could not figure a way to make both Wild Card games and it was more convenient than to go to Dallas for their game against the Seahawks. Plus it should be a better game. On Sunday have to wake up early for the eleven o’clock tip-off which means doors open at ten and I like getting there at least half an hour before that. Not sure if it will count as a new arena or a place I have been to before and that depends on if it was rebuilt or remolded. Even though this trip is under 96 hours, less then four days, I am trying to live life to the fullest and make 2019 a fun and exciting year. Happy New Year Boneyarders. It is great being a part of this amazing group.​

Reaction Score
Hope you brought clothes for different seasons! Low 30's and rain today and nearly 70 by Saturday!

Reaction Score
Wild Card game between the Oilers and Colts​

I will let the Texans know that the Oilers are playing in their place :) In this part of the world, I think the Texans and Oilers (Tennessee Titans) are enemies.

Reaction Score
Have you considered volunteering for one of those 24/7 tv programs where every moment of every day is available for viewing by millions of strangers? The unexamined life, etc.

Reaction Score
Back in Texas and this time it’s Waco. Tonight it will be the seventh arena I am going to in Texas for a Division I women’s basketball game. Texas is one of the eight states that I have seen a minimum of 10 games played. Back in Connecticut I have seen division one women’s basketball in nine different arenas but only five were for UConn. Here in Texas all seven places were for UConn. I am here with my son David and my friend Phil and after the game tonight we stay in Waco and head back towards Houston tomorrow morning. Not sure yet what we will be doing Friday but it will be sightseeing somewhere and eat some delicious food that they make here in Texas. Saturday we will going to the Wild Card game between the Oilers and Colts. I could not figure a way to make both Wild Card games and it was more convenient than to go to Dallas for their game against the Seahawks. Plus it should be a better game. On Sunday have to wake up early for the eleven o’clock tip-off which means doors open at ten and I like getting there at least half an hour before that. Not sure if it will count as a new arena or a place I have been to before and that depends on if it was rebuilt or remolded. Even though this trip is under 96 hours, less then four days, I am trying to live life to the fullest and make 2019 a fun and exciting year. Happy New Year Boneyarders. It is great being a part of this amazing group.​
Well, let me see, envy 10. Jealousy 10...could I be any more pathetic ? At least I have the privilege of seeing all the photos.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom