Lack of Streaming: Instead of Bellyaching, I'm... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lack of Streaming: Instead of Bellyaching, I'm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Maybe it's a regional thing but DTV definitively was not on the list of participating cable/satellite providers for sign up and use of 3
Maybe a regional thing or maybe based on current package you have? I know that after the merger it is now an option for me, which I have used a few times already. Prior DirecTV was not in the drop down for me.

Reaction Score
Maybe a regional thing or maybe based on current package you have? I know that after the merger it is now an option for me, which I have used a few times already. Prior DirecTV was not in the drop down for me.

Same here

Reaction Score
WTIC AM, which broadcasts all (or most) of the UConn womens games does not stream them over the internet. So, I can't even "listen" to the broadcast here in FL. However, they do stream all other programming 24/7.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
everyone needs to relocate to Connecticut from November thru April... well mid-Oct so they'll be able to attend the Super Show

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
WTIC AM, which broadcasts all (or most) of the UConn womens games does not stream them over the internet. So, I can't even "listen" to the broadcast here in FL. However, they do stream all other programming 24/7.

They used to: must be more contract mumbo-jumbo

Reaction Score
I'll go back to the well and see.

Well now there is your problem----Direct tv is on Satellite, not in the well!!!
But there may be truth in --it depends on what package you use. I used ESPN3 last year . I also look around at the other conference that broadcast Women's games and sometimes pickup games SNY or ESPN does not produce--Big Ten games (when Uconn plays them) on BTN. Good luck, hope you get ESPN3--and I won't tell NSA, CIA, FBI or KGB

Reaction Score
They used to: must be more contract mumbo-jumbo
Going back a few years, could still be true. TIC radio, AM not FM, blankets Fla at night--and usually only at night so, if you have an AM Radio--connect a 20 ft piece of wire to the antenna and give it a try, wet, damp nights are better--not thunder storms. It may come in without the additional wire--give it a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well now there is your problem----Direct tv is on Satellite, not in the well!!!
But there may be truth in --it depends on what package you use. I used ESPN3 last year . I also look around at the other conference that broadcast Women's games and sometimes pickup games SNY or ESPN does not produce--Big Ten games (when Uconn plays them) on BTN. Good luck, hope you get ESPN3--and I won't tell NSA, CIA, FBI or KGB

Hate to say it, because I would get more pleasure out of bitchin' - 'cuz that's who I am, but yes, post merger with AT& T I miraculously can DTV password into ESPN3.... damn it! Thanks for not telling "those people", but they have been listening to my thoughts for at least the last 3 years. The tin foil has not helped one bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom