L. Kromah catching on with the Nets | The Boneyard

L. Kromah catching on with the Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Giffey and Kromah I think have a shot of latching onto NBA squads due to 3 point shooting, and defense respectively. Both smart players too.

That or they make a ton of money overseas.

Either way, I think they'll be successful

Reaction Score
NetsDaily.com @NetsDaily
Two more players added to #Nets summer league roster: SF Lasan Kromah of NCAA champ UConn and PG John Roberson of Swedish champ SBBK.

Best of luck!!!!!

Was just thinking about him, and wondering about his future. Loved the glue guys: Giffey and Kromah. They were integral to our magical run. Thanks guys. Wishing you the best.

Reaction Score
Where is Tyler Olander news? :(

Hopefully he's wearing his dapper 2 piece suit, blinging 2 rings, newly minted UConn BA degree with his resume, interviewing for a nice career job.

Reaction Score
The Miami Heat are going to need some cheap guys to fill out a roster, not saying Kromah or Giffey are necessarily perfect for that, but maybe guys like them who are a year or two out of college and adapted to the pro game. These guys are tough and smart guys who do it all on the floor and would be great second stringers once they have the speed and timing adjusted

Reaction Score
Will always remember Kromah for 2 things:
1) the tip out that we corralled in the waning minutes vs. UK and another one that we just missed;
2) That guy that came on here saying he would start over Omar Calhoun and we were like 'you crazy bro' :)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Speaking of Summer league-this is great!!!

Look at the Phoenix Suns summer league page-i don't know if I should be pissed (because we all know the drama behind alex Oriakhi and his father making his son leave uconn). I think I'm more pissed than anything. Sorry buddy-you decided to transfer out

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2...ummer-league-roster-goodwin-len-curry-plumlee

• Alex Oriakhi, PF, 6' 9", 255 lbs Formerly of UCONN (Former Suns 2nd round pick)
Roscoe's says UNLV.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Summer league-this is great!!!

Look at the Phoenix Suns summer league page-i don't know if I should be pissed (because we all know the drama behind alex Oriakhi and his father making his son leave uconn). I think I'm more pissed than anything. Sorry buddy-you decided to transfer out

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2...ummer-league-roster-goodwin-len-curry-plumlee

• Alex Oriakhi, PF, 6' 9", 255 lbs Formerly of UCONN (Former Suns 2nd round pick)

Most 2nd year players are on summer league teams. There are other "I told you so" moments for Oriakhi, this isn't one of them.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Most 2nd year players are on summer league teams. There are other "I told you so" moments for Oriakhi, this isn't one of them.

I believe his point is that AO transferred and finished his collegiate career with Missouri so he should referred as such.

Reaction Score
Will always remember Kromah for 2 things:
1) the tip out that we corralled in the waning minutes vs. UK and another one that we just missed;
2) That guy that came on here saying he would start over Omar Calhoun and we were like 'you crazy bro' :)
Hey I'm still around bro. Can't wait to see how boatright and purvis play next season I hope the nba values players that know how to win enough to give LK a roster spot

Reaction Score
I believe his point is that AO transferred and finished his collegiate career with Missouri so he should referred as such.

I think that it's often the players choice to decide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom