L.A. Boneyarders - December 3rd Gamewatch | The Boneyard

L.A. Boneyarders - December 3rd Gamewatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey All,

I know we discussed in another thread getting together for some games soon but I wanted to make an individual thread for the December 3rd game vs. Arkansas.

We, the L.A. Chapter of the Alumni Association, have set up an official gamewatch at SOUTH in West L.A. This has been our UConn bar the past few years and they have been great to us from the beginning - especially since one of the managers is an alum himself!

We had a great turnout for the Championship game, including interviews/coverage from the local CBS News affiliate.

Start time for the event is 12:00p Pacific and the following food and drink specials will be available during the game:

$3 Domestics ($10 Pitchers)
$4 Wells
$5 Glasses of Wine
Half-priced Select Appetizers

Address:
SOUTH
3001 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90403
http://www.southsantamonica.com

SOUTH is located on Wilshire just West of the 405 and North of the 10 with easy access to both freeways.

To note: The UConn vs Cincinnati football game is being played at 9:00a the same morning. I know a few of us Boneyarders were already planning on showing up early at SOUTH to watch it and stay through the bball game. If you don't mind getting up early feel free to join! They serve breakfast :).

Reaction Score
Just wanted to bump this again. Any of you locals going to meet up with us on Saturday?

Reaction Score
I'd love to, but cant break away from work in time to make it (Saturdays are typically rough for me to find a lot of free time). Keep posting when you have events, though. The Jan. 7 game is probably doable for me.

Reaction Score
I am about an hour up the coast and not an Alumni Assoc. member. I MAY be able to sell the wife on the idea of making this. May have to throw in a visit to the beach or shopping at the Third St. Promenade, but we fans do what we must!

Reaction Score
I am about an hour up the coast and not an Alumni Assoc. member. I MAY be able to sell the wife on the idea of making this. May have to throw in a visit to the beach or shopping at the Third St. Promenade, but we fans do what we must!

The good news is that you don't have to be an Alumni Association member to attend!

I just happen to be one of the people who run the L.A. Chapter so the gamewatches are technically funneled through the association since they help promote them and provide us with the e-mails of those alumni who are members.

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score
Would love to but won't be back in L.A. until the New Year. Keep me posted though... South was bumping for the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom