Kysre Gondrezick Leaving Michigan - Who Needs a Guard? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kysre Gondrezick Leaving Michigan - Who Needs a Guard?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Yeah. but thats a bit different. I dunno..... maybe the same conference/same state rivalry is more pronounced in the SEC/ACC than it is in other leagues.... Something like that would never happen at NC State/UNC ..... or probably not Ole Miss/Miss State et al...
I think it depends on the coaches at the. School. Some won't care and some do. Only overbearing defensive coaches won't let a kid transfer as they feel it may show them up (see Nick Saban).

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Let me just offer this up- please watch tonight as Chatrice White is on FSU and I am sorry but she does not impress me or evidently the FSU coaching staff- she played like 8 min on Sat. In the 3 FSU games I saw, she's out of shape, slow and has no outside shot. She was a top 50 Hoopgurlz 2014 but hasn't developed. Maybe that's the Big10 style...watch tonight and let's review tomorrow.

And one of the better parts of her game at Illinois was her ability to drift out from the lane and hit the 3. When FSU played the Irish in South Bend, she was virtually immobile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom