kyrie | The Boneyard

kyrie

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
'Irving, who is currently able to play in only road games because of New York City's vaccination mandate,
'After hitting his final 3-pointer of the night to reach 60 points, Irving pointed to the ceiling and tapped his heart as the Magic fans gave him a standing ovation and chanted "Kyrie! Kyrie!"

huh, i was told that he plays for the nets. that man has fans.
Kyrie caps 41-point first half with career-best 60

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
'With Tuesday's performance, Durant -- who scored 53 points in Sunday's win over the New York Knicks -- and Irving became the first teammates in NBA history to score 50 or more points in back-to-back games.'

first time in nba history? where's the luv here?

kd and kyrie, sittin in a tree,
nuthin but buckets, yesiree.
they do it so well, everyone can see,
kd and kyrie, making history...

first time in history.
first time in history.
first time in history.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Mandate expected to be lifted (for a special population at least i.e A carve out) so Kyrie can play at home.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Mandate expected to be lifted (for a special population at least i.e A carve out) so Kyrie can play at home.
peak nyc beagle babble.
nyc is lost, and has now also lost the NIT tourney.
not pretty what's going on there.
in many parts of America, including my house, kyrie is admired, regardless of his bball ability. no fear.
it's a much needed character trait, just ask the good people of Ukraine.

everybody dance.

Reaction Score
This rule was not changed for Kyrie. It was changed for the Yankees and Mets who start play in New York in Aril. The mayor would have faced an insurrection if the home town baseball teams were put at a competitive disadvantage.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
This rule was not changed for Kyrie. It was changed for the Yankees and Mets who start play in New York in Aril. The mayor would have faced an insurrection if the home town baseball teams were put at a competitive disadvantage.
The common NY folks are po'd since it appears the rich/elite are being given a different set of rules than everyone else. Can't say I blame them.
On a personal level, Kyrie is clearly a great talent and betting him on the over for points has been profitable lately. But I can't root for or support a man who thinks (or ever thought) the Earth is flat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom