KY or TENN in Rhode Island? | The Boneyard

KY or TENN in Rhode Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty sure we'll get 1 or the other as the 2 seed?

I'd rather see our girls play Kentucky. TENN is the better team if they can put it all together.
They've been without Taber Spani who was one of the Vol's top performers in last year's tournament.

The committee may put TENN in our region for the simple reason that it's most likely the last time Geno and Pat face off on the same court. King vs Queen. Would be the highlight of the Tournament for Conn and Tenn fans. No other games would matter IMHO.

Reaction Score
One of the considerations might be what influence ESPN will have on the assignment of TN in Uconn's region. Basically, they and the NCAA committee may see higher ratings with a TN vs Uconn matchup and place KY in another region.

Ruffian75

Uncle Mo of Posters
Reaction Score
I have given up trying to figure out why ESPN or the "committee" do anything. I would rather face Tennessee than Kentucky. The Wildcats are the type team that can give us fits ala Rutgers and Georgetown, but I think they are better than the aforementioned.

URI regional....#1 UConn, #2 Maryland, # Delaware, #4 Tennessee.

Reaction Score
UCONN should be able to beat either of those teams so I have no preference. Come to think of it I would love to see UCONN put a real whipping on Tennessee one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom