Kwinton | The Boneyard

Kwinton

Reaction Score
Now that’s a fade away. We could be onto to something here. If he can consistently hit that 10 to 15 times a game were gonna win a lot. Let’s get the others trained up pronto. D’s can zone all they want. We’ll be a running team alright - away, and splashing net. Pity the fools.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, my concern is he’s spending time thinking and practicing stuff he will never use in the game. But, it’s great for the Casual Fan - maybe he can do it at First Night?

Reaction Score
Question. Can he make 5 layups in a real game? He doesn’t even have to jump.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, my concern is he’s spending time thinking and practicing stuff he will never use in the game. But, it’s great for the Casual Fan - maybe he can do it at First Night?
I get your point, Chief. But I'm willing to overlook a little of the showboating if he's spending extra time in the gym. That particular shot will certainly never see the light of day on a game day court, but any extra touch and feel for the game can only make him more versatile in the long run. I've certainly been guilty of practicing things that you never believe you'll need... until that one time you need Scott Burrell to throw a football pass the length of the court with a basketball, then all of a sudden those silly games of full court basketball tosses suddenly pays off.

Reaction Score
Chief has a good point. But, at the same time the kids need to have some fun too. That stuff should NEVER happen during official practice time but is ok, in limited amounts, during generic workouts.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Not worried about it if he knows his role. High energy, run the floor, play defense, rebound, and score the easy ones

pj

Reaction Score
Basketball would be a more interesting game if there were two baskets on each side of the court. Also if which basket belonged to which team kept changing. They could be color coded.

I'm going to patent this, no one try to steal it.

Reaction Score
Great shot Kwinton!! You guys need to calm down with the over the top shade to this guy! Let home have fun...I’m pretty sure it wasn’t practice time. Anytime he’s on the court is good for him whether it’s practice or not! Ugggghhhhhh

Reaction Score
Does your mind change at all that this was taken months ago?

Reaction Score
I think it would be hilarious if someone made a mixtape of the eight field goals Kwintin made last season.

Reaction Score
Chief has a good point. But, at the same time the kids need to have some fun too. That stuff should NEVER happen during official practice time but is ok, in limited amounts, during generic workouts.
Agree. I just assume they don’t post dribbling and passing drills. To KW’s credit he seems to be the gym rat of the bunch as he posts gym time and getting taped/treated on a daily basis on IG. He has gotten a lot more toned physically as well so I bet aside from B.B. iq he has improved a bit. I don’t remember Hilton or adrien practicing 3pt shooting or cross overs. Jumping, strength training, and boxing out. KW came from a nothing realm of bb and faired well considering his first taste of high lvl sport. Fouls, conditioning, iq, def, and game speed were his issues but I bet they all improve under Hurley and his submersion among the more traditional D1 ballers.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Basketball would be a more interesting game if there were two baskets on each side of the court. Also if which basket belonged to which team kept changing. They could be color coded.

I'm going to patent this, no one try to steal it.

I like it! At least better than this variant...

Edit: Gif doesn’t work but it was AWESOME.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hitting these shots gets The school on SC, BR, all over Instagram. What end of bench player has brought more awareness to the brand? I don’t mind these things and all personally.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Now that’s a fade away. We could be onto to something here. If he can consistently hit that 10 to 15 times a game were gonna win a lot. Let’s get the others trained up pronto. D’s can zone all they want. We’ll be a running team alright - away, and splashing net. Pity the fools.

If there is a God above, please, please, please have him do this vs Cuse.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I get your point, Chief. But I'm willing to overlook a little of the showboating if he's spending extra time in the gym. That particular shot will certainly never see the light of day on a game day court, but any extra touch and feel for the game can only make him more versatile in the long run. I've certainly been guilty of practicing things that you never believe you'll need... until that one time you need Scott Burrell to throw a football pass the length of the court with a basketball, then all of a sudden those silly games of full court basketball tosses suddenly pays off.

Or Caron's chasing the ball going out of bounds behind the back pass to TRob.

Reaction Score

If he ever sees the court we are in trouble

C

Chief00

Jim, actually had them practiced that scenario.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom