Kwintin Williams and NBA2K | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams and NBA2K

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Everyone transferred and/or decommitted and Whaley and Williams were last minute recruits to just fill out a roster, if I remember correctly. Because of injuries, there were times in the previous season where we only had 6 healthy bodies for games and practices which was an embarrassment. Obviously, it was desperation and not plan A to have give Williams a scholarship. Ouch, those were bad times.

There is no situation where youtube dunker should have a scholarship at UConn, absolutely zero.

Reaction Score
There is no situation where youtube dunker should have a scholarship at UConn, absolutely zero.

oh, i know. I was just recalling the state of the program at the time.

Reaction Score
Funny, many were expressing the notion that they would like to see KW garner more minutes....(not me)...not just a few...but many. Several high profile posters including Chief.

Reaction Score
He could make some money playing in a middling league in Europe. It's a salary, just not 6 figures.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Funny, many were expressing the notion that they would like to see KW garner more minutes....(not me)...not just a few...but many. Several high profile posters including Chief.
Omg wow that’s a new “high profile poster”

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
He could make some money playing in a middling league in Europe. It's a salary, just not 6 figures.
I'm actually not seeing it. No disrespect to the kid but he typically seemed absolutely clueless about what he should be doing on the court. He definitely can jump though.

Reaction Score
I'm actually not seeing it. No disrespect to the kid but he typically seemed absolutely clueless about what he should be doing on the court. He definitely can jump though.
Perhaps he has a future in track and field.

Reaction Score

I agree but some of the Asian leagues have a view certain American things as a kind of “novelty” & pay accordingly. I could see him playing in Japan/China/Taiwan/The Philippines

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom