Kwintin back? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kwintin back?

Reaction Score
He's back.

From the JI:

Kwintin Williams also practiced with the Huskies Monday. UConn officials have been vague on Williams’ status, saying only that he was ill and unable to even appear at the Huskies’ recent games and practices.

“Kwintin’s back around,” Hurley said Monday.

Williams, a 6-foot-7 forward from Anchorage, Alaska, has played in seven games for the Huskies this season, none since Dec. 15. He has scored a total of seven points.

Williams posted a number of vague messages on his social media accounts recently, leading many to believe he was planning to leave the team. But although Hurley would not go into detail, it seems the high-flying senior is not ready to end his Husky career just yet.
I guess plans change?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I love seeing the enthusiasm about earning a degree. I love watching KW's highlight reel dunks, but between his age and skill level, it's going to be hard for him to ever carve out a career in basketball. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but even in the most obscure of professional basketball leagues, it'd be an uphill battle for him to make a roster and remain on it.

If you learn his backstory, you'll see he's a kid with tremendous strength, character, and humility. Combine that with a college degree and you have the recipe for a bright future somewhere.

Reaction Score
Interesting re-reading this and all the Chief doubters posts.
Suspended from the team or not I assume KW stills plans to use his schollie & graduate correct?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Interesting re-reading this and all the Chief doubters posts.
Did you not suggest he would leave the team to make room for Akok?
A casual fan like me would think a suspension =/= leaving the team.

C

Chief00

Did you not suggest he would leave the team to make room for Akok?
A casual fan like me would think a suspension =/= leaving the team.

An indefinite suspension at this point in the season speaks for itself.

Reaction Score
An indefinite suspension at this point in the season speaks for itself.
Suspension from the team is not being kicked out of school so what does it really matter in terms of an open spot.

C

Chief00

Suspension from the team is not being kicked out of school so what does it really matter in terms of an open spot.

You need to read between the lines better. Mysterious Illness followed by indefinite suspension - Do you see even a casual trend developing?

Reaction Score
You need to read between the lines better. Mysterious Illness followed by indefinite suspension - Do you see even a casual trend developing?
So Kwintin is going to voluntarily give up his scholarship, not graduate & disappear?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Kwintin is Q confirmed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom