Kwintin back? | The Boneyard

Kwintin back?

Reaction Score
He is back. Antibiotics took a half inch off his vertical but he’s working his way back up

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I’m glad. This program is a brotherhood, no matter what has transpired recently. KW deserves the chance to play out his time here and, hopefully, go overseas and cash checks by playing basketball. We’re on the verge of brighter days, but I hope guys like KW don’t get lost bc they wore the jersey with pride thru some dark times. Good for him.

Reaction Score
So he’s not gone
Considering his Instagram page is all UConn & there was never any talk about him graduating a semester early I surmise he means the upcoming spring semester will be his last and then he will graduate.....good for him.

Akok will not be playing games for UConn in January.....nor was he ever going to (except on the boneyard).

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Its ALWAYS Kwintin time!!

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I didn't even know he had a back injury.

Glad he is healthy and able to fill the ML Carr role for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
He's back.

From the JI:

Kwintin Williams also practiced with the Huskies Monday. UConn officials have been vague on Williams’ status, saying only that he was ill and unable to even appear at the Huskies’ recent games and practices.

“Kwintin’s back around,” Hurley said Monday.

Williams, a 6-foot-7 forward from Anchorage, Alaska, has played in seven games for the Huskies this season, none since Dec. 15. He has scored a total of seven points.

Williams posted a number of vague messages on his social media accounts recently, leading many to believe he was planning to leave the team. But although Hurley would not go into detail, it seems the high-flying senior is not ready to end his Husky career just yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom