Kuran Iverson | The Boneyard

Kuran Iverson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know or has heard anything about Kuran? As I watched the Memphis game last night I did not even see him on the bench...

Reaction Score
He has played sparingly this year, done little, not sure if he was injured last night or just not good enough to play as Florida gets their full roster back.

Reaction Score
Pastner probably realized what many on this board already knew....he is just not that good.

At times was not even the best player on the Northwest Catholic team...there were reasons why UCONN was not all that interested considering he was a Top 50 player in their own backyard.

Reaction Score
Amazing what has happened with him. Wasn't he a top 10 or 20 sophomore way back when???

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The Memphis board has been mystified at how he's not working out. I think he's a one-and-done in his head.

Reaction Score
He's his own worst enemy......doesn't hustle, lack of attention to detail, not very coachable, everything has always come easy to him......I never wish or bet against a kid that young but he needs to correct his mindset before he can utilize his immense talent.

Reaction Score
He's his own worst enemy......doesn't hustle, lack of attention to detail, not very coachable, everything has always come easy to him......I never wish or bet against a kid that young but he needs to correct his mindset before he can utilize his immense talent.
You nailed it, he has all the talent in the world but he plays lazy and has a lack of attention to detail.

Reaction Score
I saw him play my high school team when he was the #2 recruit in the country..... He had something like 10 points. Good luck to him, I will be rooting for him when he is not playing us, but I'm happy with Dham.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure there were a few who told those who hoped he'd hit Storrs that people/coaches in the know said "overrated" was the best they could say!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I saw him play my high school team when he was the #2 recruit in the country..... He had something like 10 points. Good luck to him, I will be rooting for him when he is not playing us, but I'm happy with Dham.
Watched him to in high school, me and my friend agreed he was nothing special. He didn't even start that game. Overrated as it gets

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Pastner knows we need him next season...give him a few minutes to learn from...but not enough to build an NBA draft profile ensuring we will have him next season.

We lose 5 important guys this year...we NEED our young guns next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom