Kuran Iverson | The Boneyard

Kuran Iverson

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Is down to Memphis and Florida can't say I'm too disappointed.

Can't post a link from my phone

Reaction Score
Whatever issues he may have, he REALLY improved over the past year. I wasn't sold on him as a top notch recruit until this summer. He is much more assertive now and will definitely be an impact player at the collegiate level. He still avoids contact, but is very skilled for a guy his size.

Reaction Score
Grades I'm sure but attitude and work ethic had to be part of the overall equation too......way too much rumor of his love for the perimeter for my liking....this is a good thing!! Improvement or not, KO likes kids who work hard and want to mix it up inside and they saw enough I'm sure!!

Reaction Score
Did Woodson cut us, or was that just a rumor?
We are in his official top 10. He has a top 5 in his head and UConn is not in it but he hasn't officially cut us.

Reaction Score
Iverson is going to Memphis - hasnt announced it yet.

Reaction Score
Iverson is going to Memphis - hasnt announced it yet.
Makes no sense in the fact that they got a commitment from Nick King earlier and the fact Florida has been recruiting him the hardest. What's your source?

Reaction Score
If his grades are a problem might be the school who will take that gamble. We can't and Ollie shouldn't take the risk. I agree 3uconn tell source or nothing at all.

Reaction Score
Grades I'm sure but attitude and work ethic had to be part of the overall equation too......way too much rumor of his love for the perimeter for my liking....this is a good thing!! Improvement or not, KO likes kids who work hard and want to mix it up inside and they saw enough I'm sure!!

I've met Iverson in passing and I've talked to one of his coaches. I think he is a good kid, he just has a lot of growing up to do. A lot of his "attitude" (for lack of a better word) is completely normal for a teenager. But when you're being recruited by national programs, everything is magnified. The kid has had some positive and negative influences in his life that he's had no control over. I wish him the best, he's a CT kid,
we should root for him to do well unless he's playing UConn. I think with the right guidance he'll be fine. And for the record, I think he's talented, but I don't know if he's quite talented enough to be an impact player at UConn. If the coaches aren't offering a scholarship, I'm fine with that.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We are in his official top 10. He has a top 5 in his head and UConn is not in it but he hasn't officially cut us.

I'm sure if we get XRM on October 13th, then we'll tell him to go with everything at Woodson. Ollie will pick up the other end and we will pincer him from both sides. Automatic commitment. The only time it has failed was with Rodney Purvis, but he wanted to stay close to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom