Kudos to USF | The Boneyard

Kudos to USF

Status
Not open for further replies.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
I've really been impressed with USF the last 2 games they've squared off against UConn. The second half tonight was the toughest anyone has played UConn all year, including SC and ND. If Charlie Creme is right and they go to Durham with Duke I can definitely see them beating Duke and going to the sweet 16. Their quickness will give Duke some real problems.

Reaction Score
Definitely a team you don't want to see on your side of the bracket.

Reaction Score
I've really been impressed with USF the last 2 games they've squared off against UConn. The second half tonight was the toughest anyone has played UConn all year, including SC and ND. If Charlie Creme is right and they go to Durham with Duke I can definitely see them beating Duke and going to the sweet 16. Their quickness will give Duke some real problems.

I'd LOVE to see them play Duke. I don't think Duke could handle USF's speed & ball handling. USF would struggle against Duke's size, but only if Duke's guards can handle USF's pressure, which I'm not sure Duke can do. USF had 11 steals tonight against us.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I'd LOVE to see them play Duke. I don't think Duke could handle USF's speed & ball handling. USF would struggle against Duke's size, but only if Duke's guards can handle USF's pressure, which I'm not sure Duke can do. USF had 11 steals tonight against us.

I think the board moderators should block the Duke regulars from reading posts like this. Much better if the Dukies are not prepared for a South Florida. I know who is winning the tournament, I just dont know which game the Duke players will be thrown under the NCAA Tournament Luxury Liner.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think USF wins 2-3 tourney games. And they are better next year.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I really want to see them make the Sweet sixteen. If they get a four or five seed, I think they make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom