Kudos, Adama! | The Boneyard

Kudos, Adama!

Reaction Score
Doing some research, I don't see any recent transactions involving Sanogo. But they do have 1 roster spot open, so maybe.

Reaction Score
Great news! What I read was that he's on a 2 way contract, so he can only play 50 games in the NBA, the rest in G League, unless they sign him to a NBA deal, but this is a great way to start the season.
Yep, the article is wrong and says he was converted to a normal contract. He is still on a 2 way, and that still counts as being on the roster.

I believe around $500k for this type of contract. Hope we get to see him in some games!

Reaction Score
Rooting for Adama as hard as I can.
If you asked me what was the most impressive UConn performance in the NCAA tourney, I would say Adama is in top 3.

What he did for us, I will never forget. Didn’t miss free throws, made shot after shot, and never stopped crashing the boards. He reached the pinnacle of what is UConn basketball. All that and he still had to scrape and dig deep down to make an NBA roster - never a more likeable guy in my book!

Reaction Score
The fact that he was surrounded guys who could shoot and opponents were forced out of double coverage plus he played less minutes all season because of Donavan’s emergence made him a better player at tourney time where he had the opportunity to show his true talents .
Remember as a freshman he put Carlton on the bench . I know there are people on the board to thought Carlton was a stiffs. But stiffs don’t make all AAC them just miss averaging a double in the top French league . No he was a pretty good player, Sanogo was simply better. Making a roster as an un drafted player is no easy task . Good luck to him it’s an exclusive club.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Either way, DNP tonight.
I don't think was on the eligible list. His name isn't in the box score. I haven't been able to nail it down but I think they have expanded rosters to start the season.

Reaction Score
I don't think was on the eligible list. His name isn't in the box score. I haven't been able to nail it down but I think they have expanded rosters to start the season.
I read that the NBA roster is 15 players. But you only dress 13 per game.

Reaction Score
Yep, the article is wrong and says he was converted to a normal contract. He is still on a 2 way, and that still counts as being on the roster.

I believe around $500k for this type of contract. Hope we get to see him in some games!
I hope he gets more but he seems like the type of guy who can make 500k a year work for him. I know I could haha

Reaction Score
Adama on a two way. He can dress for 50 games before he gets converted to a league minimum. Right now, two way is half the league minimum, or a paltry $500K. Lol.

It’s a good spot. I would hope he dresses and gets some garbage time soon, but the g league campos have to be opening soon and I imagine he is going to have to go into that training camp.

A lot of nba teams are leaving the 15th slot open on their rosters and will use the 2 ways players as depth plays during the season as needed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom