Kris Dunn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kris Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
PG is a stocked position. Probably the toughest in the NBA to be a starter let alone a star. Not saying there won't be PGs drafted but it's probably the hardest one to break into.

Why would you worry about that instead of where he could take PC this year?

caw

Reaction Score
Why would you worry about that instead of where he could take PC this year?

I'm not a PC fan? Honestly aside from him doing well I couldnt care less about PC.

Edit: if they win that's fine, if they lose that's fine as long as Dunn plays well. Why? I know some of his family and have met Dunn a few times. I never got lunch with him after a game though (we ain't tight like Chief and Drummond).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You're reading this wrong or something. Cuse is ACC and Marquette won 1 with Al McGuire.
The teams currently in the BE have 5 national championships. The rest is splitting hairs.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm not a PC fan? Honestly aside from him doing well I couldnt care less about PC.

Edit: if they win that's fine, if they lose that's fine as long as Dunn plays well. Why? I know some of his family and have met Dunn a few times. I never got lunch with him after a game though (we ain't tight like Chief and Drummond).
No one has a tighter relationship than Chief and Drummond.

Reaction Score
The teams currently in the BE have 5 national championships. The rest is splitting hairs.
G'town, Nova, & Marquette= 3NC's for current BE teams.

Reaction Score
LOL some guys need to take off their homer glasses. Yeah okay he goes to PC. This kid is playing phenomenal basketball and looks like a first round guard. All this championship talk is irrelevant for this topic.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I love watching Kris Dunn play. The kid is the real deal.

Reaction Score
Good to see him finally over all the injuries.

One thing I hate is hearing "last player to do this in the Big East since...." The Big East doesn't exist any more. In name only is it still the Big East. They should start new records starting from last year.

Reaction Score
Good to see him finally over all the injuries.

One thing I hate is hearing "last player to do this in the Big East since...." The Big East doesn't exist any more. In name only is it still the Big East. They should start new records starting from last year.

They're the only ones who think it's the same league. There are separate Wikipedia entries for the Big East and the Zombie Big East.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Actually, he's your Connecticut boy now. Try to show more respect to the great state that produced him.

Reaction Score
I've been interested to find out if Uconn ever strongly recruited Dunn. Much like Ryan Gomes whom also oddly enough ended up at PC. Anyone know if they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom