Kofi Cockburn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I recommended in another post that casual fans enjoy the summer and let the coaches along with a few of us worry about recruiting.
Chief enjoys recruiting, the strategy behind it and admires how hard our coaches are grinding. I have a lot of confidence in Danny and his staff.
Remember, UConn basketball is the favorite sport in Connecticut. The second favorite sport is UConn recruiting.
It's all a competition. On the court and on the trail we're competing with other schools. Often competing on the trail against schools that we no longer regularly compete against on the court like St. Johns and Syracuse. And with a better salesperson now I like our chances, we have a cool brand to sell. 4 National championships, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Kemba Walker, NYC -->Storrs connection, A young calhoun-esq coach and we have our challenges, 2 down years, conference affiliation. It's fun to follow, I enjoy both competitions.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not great

Why? I mean, I guess it'd be more convenient to have him in NY, but the relationship is mostly built at this point, no?

Reaction Score
Why? I mean, I guess it'd be more convenient to have him in NY, but the relationship is mostly built at this point, no?
Playing for a top prep school far from home gives him a lot of opportunities to go elsewhere. Not the end of the world necessarily but would like our chances more if he stayed at CtK

Reaction Score
Playing for a top prep school far from home gives him a lot of opportunities to go elsewhere. Not the end of the world necessarily but would like our chances more if he stayed at CtK

Amen.

C

Chief00

Makes sense.

Reaction Score
Just put on his IG story

Attachments

• 3D2AC791-A5AF-496C-8BF9-90CEFE6F662B.png
    3D2AC791-A5AF-496C-8BF9-90CEFE6F662B.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 341

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
It’s no big deal. Oak Hill is in NJ.

Pretty sure it's in southwestern Virginia, near the North Carolina border. Oak Hill Academy is where Marcus Williams and Roscoe Smith went.

Reaction Score
Seems like yestaday I watched Williams team playing Lebron’s Fighting Irish team it was on ESPN2
He was a man against boys .

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pretty sure it's in southwestern Virginia, near the North Carolina border. Oak Hill Academy is where Marcus Williams and Roscoe Smith went.

So were good then. Pipeline city.

C

Chief00

The idea there is going to be no competition for a beast 7 footer is just not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom