Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20180722-003213.png
Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
0 percent chance he commits anywhere tomorrow.

Reaction Score
You never know, but I'd say it's unlikely he is committing tomorrow. I think he'll hold out as long as possible for that UK offer.

He won't have to wait much longer. Cal and UK have been watching him lately

Reaction Score
Are we not considered a favorite anymore?

Reaction Score
Kinda of hoping Memphis doesn't get Wiseman now. Think that would better our chances at Kofi.

Reaction Score
Are we not considered a favorite anymore?

I don’t think we were ever the favorite. KANSAS has been pushing hard of late and UK has been watching a lot recently. It’s the main reason the staff has shifted to Tre Mitchell; however, we are behind there as well.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don’t think we were ever the favorite. KANSAS has been pushing hard of late and UK has been watching a lot recently. It’s the main reason the staff has shifted to Tre Mitchell; however, we are behind there as well.

If we finish second on all these targets imma be pissed.

Reaction Score
If we finish second on all these targets imma be pissed.
The staff is all over Cockburn. They haven’t switched over to Mitchell, they’re just recruiting both. Cockburn and Achiuwa are still the top targets.

Even without a lock at C, this should be our best class in a long time. 2016’s was good on paper, but injuries and transfers ruined it. Besides that, we haven’t had a good class in a long time. That will change this year.

Reaction Score
The staff is all over Cockburn. They haven’t switched over to Mitchell, they’re just recruiting both. Cockburn and Achiuwa are still the top targets.

Even without a lock at C, this should be our best class in a long time. 2016’s was good on paper, but injuries and transfers ruined it. Besides that, we haven’t had a good class in a long time. That will change this year.
here's to hoping. we really need a commitment to get things rolling

C

Chief00

Agree. Remember my prediction about NYC flood gates opening soon. I can’t believe how jaded some other posters are when our staff is working their tails off. We are still UConn!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I’d expect Official Visits/Commits starting August into September. I’m anxious to see how the dominos fall, but that was Hurley’s MO at URI.

Only about 25% of the top 100 (~10% of top 50)have players have committed at this point, so it doesn't even raise an eyebrow that we haven't gotten one. Especially since starting so far behind with the coaching change and all.

How does USC have already have 4 Top 100 commits? Weird. Enfield playing in the swamp?

Reaction Score
Let me know whether and when he commits - I have zero interest in reading Twea Leaves.

C

Chief00

Have you let Chief know my thoughts on this? Lol.

Quite frankly, I recommended in another post that casual fans enjoy the summer and let the coaches along with a few of us worry about recruiting.
Chief enjoys recruiting, the strategy behind it and admires how hard our coaches are grinding. I have a lot of confidence in Danny and his staff.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I recommended in another post that casual fans enjoy the summer and let the coaches along with a few of us worry about recruiting.
Chief enjoys recruiting, the strategy behind it and admires how hard our coaches are grinding. I have a lot of confidence in Danny and his staff.

What a great 30 for 30 this year's recruiting would have made. Showing Hurley taking over a downtrodden program, quickly building a staff, putting in a herculean effort and then being rewarded with a great class. As Chief maybe you should see if it's still a timely idea for ESPN so we won't have to see so many features on Calipari this year.

Reaction Score

Remember, UConn basketball is the favorite sport in Connecticut. The second favorite sport is UConn recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom