Kofi and the Illini | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kofi and the Illini

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Have you read any of the 'pay college players money' threads? The overwhelming majority are all for it. Your interpretation on '$' isn't born out in the the opinions of the majority of the board, as shown in these threads. Note it's 'Illinioi$'....not Ko$i Cockburn.

Considering I’m the one who started the thread after the NCAA announcement and my OP in it was all of two words: “about time,” I thank you for letting this gentleman know my actual position.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Arizona pummels Illinois 90-69. Kofi with 9pts and 7reb.

Kofi is a physical force, but he didn't have a real big impact on the game. UA's Fr. big Zeke Nnaji is much more skilled, although nowhere near the size. Illinois hung tough for a while, back and forth game, then UA went on a big run about midway thru 2nd half and there was no response after that. It was mostly Illini guards/wings keeping them in the game w/ 3s and slashing to the hoop.

I can't get over just how physically large Kofi is. Unusual for a Fr. true 7 footer to be that developed (although he is 20).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kofi is a physical force, but he didn't have a real big impact on the game. UA's Fr. big Zeke Nnaji is much more skilled, although nowhere near the size. Illinois hung tough for a while, back and forth game, then UA went on a big run about midway thru 2nd half and there was no response after that. It was mostly Illini guards/wings keeping them in the game w/ 3s and slashing to the hoop.

I can't get over just how physically large Kofi is. Unusual for a Fr. true 7 footer to be that developed (although he is 20).

Meanwhile Javonte Brown Ferguson just turned 17. Wonder what he'll look like in 3 years time.

pj

Reaction Score
Speaking of recruiting misses, Qudus Wahab is doing OK as backup center at Georgetown, 3-3 from the floor and 8 rebounds in the first two games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom